New To The forum

Zack Kropp

Hey guys my name is Zack Kropp. Just thought i'd introduce myself on the forum. Ride in southeast region.

Just turned 23. Grew up bmx'ing and got my first bike almost 2 years ago back in Feb of 2012.

Did my first trackday in November of 2012 on the same / first bike I got a 2006 636. with TPM at NCBIKE.

Plan on doing some CCS races in 2014.

NESBA is awesome and definitely my organization of choice to ride with. Ride A Group #604. Look forward to seeing you guys at the track!

LesPow

Control Rider
Yah Mon!! Welcome to Nesba Mon, de Sun will be shining on de track real soon Mon. CCS + Nesba+2014= RACINGTRACKDAYADRENALINEFUNMON!!

Armaan123

I might be able to use these for my first day. My friends say it is fine but i wanted to know to know if this is ok.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Zack Kropp;291169 wrote: Hey guys my name is Zack Kropp. Just thought i'd introduce myself on the forum. Ride in southeast region.

Just turned 23. Grew up bmx'ing and got my first bike almost 2 years ago back in Feb of 2012.

Did my first trackday in November of 2012 on the same / first bike I got a 2006 636. with TPM at NCBIKE.

Plan on doing some CCS races in 2014.

NESBA is awesome and definitely my organization of choice to ride with. Ride A Group #604. Look forward to seeing you guys at the track!
Welcome to the board. I recognize your leathers/bike. See you out there later this year!