larasilva1880

Hello All,
I've Been riding for almost two years and have done a handful of track days mostly with TPM. I attended my first track day with N2 at NCBike the very last track day of the year. I enjoyed the feedback I received from the N2 control riders and plan on doing many more TDs with them.

I ride a 2014 R1 with crappy painted track fairings and plan on tearing up some rubber. I'm open to any advice anyone has to make me a better rider and hope to have a great season with N2.

Thanks for having me,
Lara Silva

Welcome, @larasilva1880

Glad you got a great first impression.

I really like our CRs - they’re all seasoned riders and offer great advice. I’d latch onto them every chance you get as they’ll greatly flatten your learning curve.

For me, riding around a track is 50% of the fun. Now that’s a really important 50% (and I want to be 101% focused when I’m running laps) but the other 50% is the camaraderie in the paddock with all the great people that track riding attracts.

Enjoy the journey!

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I attended my first track day with N2 at NCBike the very last track day of the year.

The October days following YCRS. Those were some beautiful days of riding! Glad you had a great time...hope to see you back there in Apr!

I'm open to any advice anyone has to make me a better rider and hope to have a great season with N2.

Speaking of, N2's ATP (Advanced Training Program) is a great place to start if you want a leg up on becoming a better rider and, when combined with the ChampU program available from YCRS, is a really great jumping off point to leveling up in a safe manner and making the most of your seat time.