NJMP 5/7-8, Who's going?

CBRtist

Did we skip over 5/2? Because I'll be there. Then it's making more sense to just leave the fun mover packed and come back 4 days later... Perhaps.

DrD

I'll be there Sunday. Fresh fluids and new tires: the bike is ready. Me, maybe not so much.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
ATTENTION!

We have had issues in the past where the gate is not fully aware of our event contract. We run NJMP "ALL IN". Meaning Camping and Power are included. Many times they will just go and open all the power boxes but sometimes you will need to find the guy in the jeep or ranger to have him unlock the box you want. Don't be nasty to the gate staff if that information has not been relayed to them. They are only doing their job by trying to collect for camping and power. I will try to call Friday afternoon and verify that the gate has the correct information.

I should be on site Friday by 9pm if anyone needs me.

HavocCat

Chris
ATTENTION!

We have had issues in the past where the gate is not fully aware of our event contract. We run NJMP "ALL IN". Meaning Camping and Power are included. Many times they will just go and open all the power boxes but sometimes you will need to find the guy in the jeep or ranger to have him unlock the box you want. Don't be nasty to the gate staff if that information has not been relayed to them. They are only doing their job by trying to collect for camping and power. I will try to call Friday afternoon and verify that the gate has the correct information.

I should be on site Friday by 9pm if anyone needs me.

Thanks for the early heads up! :like: