NJMP April 10-12 whos going?

minman26

I'll be there Sat-Sun. Looking forward to it. Have heard great things about the track. Also, staying in the rooms along the straight. They aren't widely advertised, but a great deal. Now we all need to pray for nice weather!

Look forward to meeting some of you northerners!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Wrist Surgery!

Well, I hope to make NJMP and ride:notsure:

I'm having a TFCC surgery on my right wrist:(. I don't know how I tore a ligament in my wrist but I did. The doc says the microsurgery is very qiuck (15 minutes) and the recovery time is about 3 weeks.
So, I hope my wrist will be physically ready. If I can't ride I'm going to help anyway!:D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Lenny ZX9R;38633 wrote: Well, I hope to make NJMP and ride:notsure:

I'm having a TFCC surgery on my right wrist:(. I don't know how I tore a ligament in my wrist but I did. The doc says the microsurgery is very qiuck (15 minutes) and the recovery time is about 3 weeks.
So, I hope my wrist will be physically ready. If I can't ride I'm going to help anyway!:D
Bummer, Lenny. Speedy recovery!

PJZOCC624

Lenny ZX9R;38633 wrote: I don't know how I tore a ligament in my wrist but I did. The doc says the microsurgery is very qiuck (15 minutes)
(this is almost too easy....)

Lenny, first its the ligaments in the wrist, then it's your vision.... Didn't anyone tell you that you could go blind from all that extracurricular wrist movement???:wow:

"Microsurgery"??? Exactly WHICH appendage is he operating on??? :notsure:

Looking forward to seeing ya!!

Mike Moore

Lenny ZX9R;38633 wrote: Well, I hope to make NJMP and ride:notsure:
Lenny...you can help me with the bottle of Burbon :D I'll be there Sat/Sun

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Thanks for the well wishes folks! Mike I'll take you up on the Burbon anytime! I'll be going no matter what! It'll be good to be with my NESBA family for a new season!
PJ, I'll be watching you!:spank:
Clarus, I'm trying though!:agree:
Judy, Thanks and I'll see all you folks soon!:adore:

Steve

Looking forward to seeing my NESBA peeps again! Also itching for the track! I'm in for Friday and Saturday.

Lenny heal up fast, PJ needs help on this track (ok, so do I)

PJ, that was pretty funny....

Steve

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Heal up quick, Len. I'll be there at least 2 days (Fri/Sat), Rob Jr. will be riding too.

ta2kutz

ill be there saturday.
heck i even redid the fiberglass on my fairings so it doesnt fall off!!!!!
and fixed my clutch plates so that stops slipping on corner exit!!!!!!

tapcon

NorthernYankee;39965 wrote: Probably be mid 40's in the early AM and warm up to the upper 50's-low 60's
Mid April that cold? I was thinking 50s in the am, up to upper 60s by the afternoon.

TL619LT

I'm in for the 11th and 12th. Just getting back into track days after a few years off. Will this be a good "fun" track for the first day?