NJMP Dates

EngineNoO9

I don't quite so mind the prices going up. Most of the prices have been roughly the same for 3-4 years so a slight increase while it sucks, is understandable... Oh well. Won't affect me. I'm paying it either way.

jfmgsxr750

Diff tracks

I also did montecillo with stt and that track is a blast there r a few spots that could be safer but so r some spots at all the tracks ive been to.

Well let me some this up by saying looking forward to doing njmp,thunder and lighting,and Mosport,followed up with shannonville,montecillo northandsouth,and a ton of calibogie.well i hope to meet some new people and make some more track friends. hope all is well and everybody a safe and fast year.
I have to agree with you on MONTI, it is an awesme track. I have done the north & south and the FULL Monti and that was unbelievable!!!! I have seen quite a few NESBA guys at Monti. They are like me, we will ride with any org that has a day we want!!!!;) I like to try a new track every season.

codeblue69

tracks

jfmgsxr750;103279 wrote: I also did montecillo with stt and that track is a blast there r a few spots that could be safer but so r some spots at all the tracks ive been to.

Well let me some this up by saying looking forward to doing njmp,thunder and lighting,and Mosport,followed up with shannonville,montecillo northandsouth,and a ton of calibogie.well i hope to meet some new people and make some more track friends. hope all is well and everybody a safe and fast year.
I have to agree with you on MONTI, it is an awesme track. I have done the north & south and the FULL Monti and that was unbelievable!!!! I have seen quite a few NESBA guys at Monti. They are like me, we will ride with any org that has a day we want!!!!;) I like to try a new track every season.
I do wish we could camp there tho

I knew the NJ dates would be thin between May-Aug.
How about renting it out during Mid-week Like wednesday-thurs or thurday friday etc..!!
aslong as a director can cover it aswell, Im sure those days are available.. and my guess the rental rate would be cheaper during the week days..
Just an idea.. instead of rideing w/every org.

NoBull

Not everybody can take time off in the middle of the week.

How did you know it was going to be thin from May-Aug with Nesba? TPM didn't seem to have a problem getting weekends every month.

jfmgsxr750

NO more NESBA at NMP?

NoBull;105748 wrote: Not everybody can take time off in the middle of the week.

How did you know it was going to be thin from May-Aug with Nesba? TPM didn't seem to have a problem getting weekends every month.
Are you trying too say TPM has more clout at NJMP than NESBA??? :notsure: It certainly appears that way. Did NESBA do something to piss NJMP off??? Maybe the other orgs are phasing NESBA out of NJMP??? :wow: