NJMP Gate Procedure for Family/Friends

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I updated my post in the members feedback section, but figured I'd ask in the Mid-Atlantic forum as well.

Are there any updates/changes to the NJMP gate procedure from 2009/2010? In 2009, you had to give names to the director, who would take the list to the gate. In 2010, there was a form you could fill out with names and leave at the gate when you signed in, but I can't find the form.

Has this changed? I may have some friends coming to spectate in Sept who won't be arriving with me. Do they still incorrectly charge a $15 spectator fee, or has it been resolved? If not resolved, what's the 2012 procedure for getting them in without having to pay the spectator fee?

Thanks!

Blaise

Thanks for asking this. My friend (who is a NESBA member) was charged $10 to spectate on Saturday 8/11 at NJMP. I meant to ask the guys on the spot but got distracted by riding...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
So it's still happening. Steamer (Bob O.) just emailed me the "nesba crew list" form to fill out. Maybe it should be posted here again for all to access? Hopefully the form will work.

Steamer

NJMP Crew list

I just called NJMP Security. They say that we are to use the crew list that Chris Kubricky posted about much earlier. If you email me at robert.ornduff@nesba .com I will send one to you. Please be sure to make a few copies for yourselves.