NJMP MiniGP

andykurz

http://www.njminigp.com/

Does anyone here participate on the kart track at NJMP? It looks like it would be a lot of fun, probably a good way to practice stuff and it is really cheap.

If so, are there boards where people discuss equipment, post classifieds, etc.?

ridelater

its alot of fun i did it for a few years. mostly when there was a supermoto series in the area which is no more. Its a great place for kids to learn to road race. the guy flemming who run it is top notch, use to run with nesba/tpm until he got caught up with work.

Hazo

I ride with them and its a blast. good cheap fun. The cheap way is to get your self an XR 100 with some BT45's. The guys who run it ( Ryan, Anthony, Artie, etc ) are super helpful, friendly and good with kids. I think you can rent an NSR50 there. They have a kids only group and other groups by dispacement and engine configuration. You will learn A LOT. They also have a good vendor support, check out The Service Pavillion ( Robert Miller )

Also check out maryland-mini-moto and supermotojunkies/ motard-minis forums

Feel free to PM with any questions

Greg Hayes

mike574

Used to ride with them alot, lots of fun. Flemming the guy who runs it is good people and I believe he used to be a NESBA member. I only stoped when I blew up my cr85. Use there board on their site to ask questions, or ask questions on supermotojunkie . com they have a mini section.

I plan to have my 85 rebuilt before this season really starts and will be selling it and can deliver to NJMP :D

BRAAP!

I have a race ready kx65 that I have been thinking about selling. Just don't have time (or tracks near me) to ride it. PM me if you are interested.

andykurz

Rode with these guys this past weekend. Was a lot of fun!

I definitely recommend it - especially if you have a dirtbike already!

andykurz

I should add that it is extremely low key. Oh, and bring your oldest, most beat up gear if you've never done this before.

I crashed a few times early from dragging hard parts. If I was wearing a new helmet and leathers, I would have cried. You have to change the body position up a bit! Very, very tight turns!