NJMP sucks....

03bueller

Control Rider
Wonderful news....tried calling to reserve camping and electrical so I could get in the gate after hours since I won't be getting there until later....they've stopped allowing it....as of right now NJMP can go suck a big one....

Just saying, if this is their new standing policy I won't be going there anymore after this year....expensive enough without having to rent a room for one night too....

And yes I've been having a bad 2 days leading up to this weekend so this is the last thing I needed....

Last edited:

03bueller

Control Rider
Yeah I don't know, I always used to be able to pre-pay and they have a packet setup for me when I got there, call security and bam, I was in....working on something as we speak though....

1dwn5up

I didn't know they allowed you in after the gates were closed with a camping and electrical reservation. I just haul a$$ to get there before they do, although I understand you don't have the time to do so.

I saw a few people camp outside the gate (on the left side of the road right as you enter there's some space). I don't know if they'll give you crap about it, but I don't think security goes out and checks either.

Your other option would be to find someone who's got a hotel reservation and have them put your name on the reservation then you can enter whenever or have someone sneak you a wrist band. I know *cough* people *cough* who save theirs and figure out which color it is for that day so they can enter in after hours. Just say you had to make 2 trips if they ask why your bike is on there.

Good luck!

steftoff

I live 20 mins from the track if you need to I will give tou my address and tou can park at my place for tonight. I have plenty of room. We are heading there bright and early in the AM.

Stefan