Njmp t-bolt 09/12/13

motopolack

Thanks for great, unusual track day. 2 group rotation, 1/2 hour seasions at 2:00 all was done. Not a single red or yellow flag. After riding 170 miles I'm a happy camper. Icing on the cake was ability to see AMA trucks arriving and setting up for practice. Thank you - Mike

freeflydive

Kudos to KRIS, DION, MARKBILT...and my friend USMC_10!

I can't say enough great things for either of the Thunderbolt track days (11/12 Sept). Chris and Dion did a fantastic job managing the events while being short handed. I got more 1 on 1 coaching from the CR's on Wed/Thu than I have with all my NESBA events combined! Everyone was responsible and courtious with no mishaps in any of the groups. Thursday ended at 1400, but we still had more riding time than a typical track day.

While most of us pit in to get away from traffic, I caught myself pitting in to find traffic to chase, as there were only 4x riders in B group! After we packed up, we walked around snapping photos of the AMA garages/setups and talked to available racers, crewchiefs, dunlop tire rep and even got to meet Scott Russell. Another bonus- My wife greatly appreciated me returning home in the evening vice late at night! Do I have anything negative to complain about?! It was hot and humid, at 90 degrees, for mid Sept in NJ!!! Luckily, the evening thunderstorms should cool off the weather for the AMA race wkend.

Kudos to MarkBilt for refreshing/modifying my front forks and setting up the sag for my weight/riding style...made a huge difference during braking and cornering!

To USMC_10: Thanks for another "phenomonal" track day(s)...beats the heck out of being in the office!