NJMP Vids 6/15

andykurz

Here are a few more from I Group. Good to see everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqaFiaKrUS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLE_11ycWzc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Mav4kfGrQ (Oops, ran out of fuel. Pls fast forward, I do come back out after I fill up :asleep:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddutqCmxmaY

I think I saw a few friendly NESBA faces on Sunday at Thunderbolt, if you were there, here is one from the Red Group:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHISaaOKPrY

TPM does things a bit differently. One of their coaches did this:
5722_409991642447256_2008298025_n.jpg

:eek:

ett

Andy;
Thanks for the vids.
I especially like the first one. ;)
Sorry if I passed you too close on the banking.

sti2.5ldohc,
Thanks ! You got some nice footage of me through turns 2 --> 5.

andykurz

ett;277538 wrote: Andy;
Thanks for the vids.
I especially like the first one. ;)
Sorry if I passed you too close on the banking.

sti2.5ldohc,
Thanks ! You got some nice footage of me through turns 2 --> 5.
Ed, I always look to follow you - especially in the morning. You have great lines and body position (that sounds worse than I meant it :eek:).

AK

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
andykurz;277653 wrote: Any idea what happened @ 8:00 minutes here? It looks like the bars moved a lot. Just curious. Nice riding!
Looks like he was on the gas with the bike still a little light from the hill and stepped the rear out ending in a pucker moment. :eek:

sti2.5ldohc

^^^^yea that pretty much sums it up.

I went into the turn a tad slow and attempted to make up for it by getting on the throttle early.

noupf

Two questions.......

1) Is it me or are both bikes running in Kilometers ?

2) If question 1 is incorrect, what size bikes are you two on ( andykurz and sti2.5ldohc )

noupf

Oh and steve........if i get off my lazy ass, i'll post up the last session where we were runing toe to toe.....but it may take a while for me to get around to it, lol

ett

andykurz;277654 wrote: Ed, I always look to follow you - especially in the morning. You have great lines and body position (that sounds worse than I meant it :eek:).

AK
Thanks for the compliment on the lines and body position.
Now if only I could get a little more GO with that SHOW. :D

p.s. It's "Eric". Just call me ET; it's easier and I've had that nickname since the movie came out. ;)

sti2.5ldohc

noupf;277708 wrote: Two questions.......

1) Is it me or are both bikes running in Kilometers ?

2) If question 1 is incorrect, what size bikes are you two on ( andykurz and sti2.5ldohc )
My bike is in Mph. And it's a 05 Gsxr750

noupf

sti2.5ldohc;277714 wrote: My bike is in Mph. And it's a 05 Gsxr750
Stock gearing? I saw 169 on the straight and 150 approaching the bridge. That can't be possible, can it? If so, my ass is slow :doh:

andykurz

Sorry Eric - I'm bad with names!

noupf, I am on a 600, my gearing has been changed but my speedo hasn't. I wouldn't rely on the MPH readings - I use them on a relative basis when I watch my video.

noupf

andykurz;277765 wrote: Sorry Eric - I'm bad with names!

noupf, I am on a 600, my gearing has been changed but my speedo hasn't. I wouldn't rely on the MPH readings - I use them on a relative basis when I watch my video.
Ahhhhh, that makes more sense. I figured it was gearing or kilometers per hour. I was like, holy shit am I slow in those areas otherwise ......hahahaah.

Good job posting the videos guys

One more question to the YouTube posters, do you guys use any sort of compression software or video editing software to help speed up the uploads to YouTube? I have a gopro and just stared looking to upload, but holy shit does it takes forever to upload a 15 minute clip !!!!! I compressed a video, but the quality really suffered ( It took 15 minutes to compress to about 1/3 the file size ) and about 15 minutes to upload. Original size of the file was about 2.1 gigs off the gopro.

Thanks

Lee

andykurz

I don't have a lot of suggestions for you on the uploading front. You either sacrifice quality, or need to get a faster connection. I used to have a slow connection at an apartment I lived in and would upload videos overnight. That had it's own problems...

On my cable internet now, it takes about 5-10 minutes for each video to upload in HD. They are several GBs each. I do not compress them - it's easier just to set your GoPro to a lower quality. 1080 to 720 should make a difference in file size with no meaningful drop in quality.

Either way, if you have a weekend full of videos, it is going to take an hour or two to upload them all - even on fast connections. A slow connection might take a whole day!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
noupf;277709 wrote: Oh and steve........if i get off my lazy ass, i'll post up the last session where we were runing toe to toe.....but it may take a while for me to get around to it, lol
Get off your lazy but already. All this yammering about how to compress files you could have uploaded by now.:doh:

noupf

Slow Steve;277914 wrote: Get off your lazy but already. All this yammering about how to compress files you could have uploaded by now.:doh:
actually, i tired, but youtube rejected the upload ( file was too long ).......i had my account authorized so that i can upload bigger files, just havent tried again. I'll get it done tonight......maybe, lol

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
noupf;277966 wrote: actually, i tired, but youtube rejected the upload ( file was too long ).......i had my account authorized so that i can upload bigger files, just havent tried again. I'll get it done tonight......maybe, lol
Still waiting. This isn't rocket surgery. So excited I have to pee.