No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Doesn't look like all the dates are up, but at least the whiners and can't-waiters can simmer down.

JC 1.8 mile extended looks interesting.... How would that work?

betarace

nasy5y4y.jpg

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
That's the regular map. Gotta be something going on between (as shown in pic) turn 4&5. Turn 7 is right up against Main.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Looks like they changed the direction for Jefferson also.

On the schedule the elite rates are wrong. Mondays are showing as $140.

betarace

ninjamansc;297119 wrote: That's the regular map. Gotta be something going on between (as shown in pic) turn 4&5. Turn 7 is right up against Main.

I know. It was the note I was referring to

Relic

ninjamansc;297114 wrote: Doesn't look like all the dates are up, but at least the whiners and can't-waiters can simmer down.

JC 1.8 mile extended looks interesting.... How would that work?
What am I missing? I don't see any dates...only 2013 dates.:confused:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
They run cars in the opposite direction on JC. For those that showed up for JC, youve seen where the extra pavement has been laid down. For those that havent, come out and see : D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Kruizen;297121 wrote: Looks like they changed the direction for Jefferson also.

On the schedule the elite rates are wrong. Mondays are showing as $140.
Elite pricing takes extra effort to put everything in place. Patience grasshopper

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The events are available for viewing when you sign into your account-as if you were going to register. They aren't on the main page yet. Let's hope those two areas match up better this year.

As far as the elite pricing...if your elite membership runs out prior to the posted dates (as does mine, on Jan 14th, haven't renewed it yet), I would assume the non-elite prices are showing.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Dave561;297129 wrote: They run cars in the opposite direction on JC. For those that showed up for JC, youve seen where the extra pavement has been laid down. For those that havent, come out and see : D
Hmm. I might have to actually try JC for the first time in like, I dunno, a decade or something.

RADAR Magnet

I just looked at the schedule and feel like I walked into a strip club where they're wearing panties and pasties. Where's Summit Main? Where's Road Atlanta? Where's July??? :D

Seriously, thanks for putting up a few dates; you're damned if you do or don't but at least we can start to put some of the pieces in place.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I really wish they would leave Jefferson alone. They're taking the best turn out of it :banghead:

Spork

This is great news , i was getting super depressed by -5* we had last nite . I think I may ride JC this year .

Meat

Relic;297147 wrote: Gotcha! Sure hope there'll be plenty of Road Atlanta, NOLA and maybe Roebling? Hope does spring eternal ...:rolleyes:

I work in savannah and wish enough nesbians would turn out at Roebling to make it worth while.

moto1320

Take the time on the dates if you need to, but could you let the track packages out? I'd like to sort out my budget if nothing else. Buying that last year doubled my attendance and saved a little money along the way.