No-Mar Tire Changer Package Deal

kneedragger45

For Sale is a No Mar Tire Changer Package. Includes the Classic Model Changer, 2 Mount/Demount Bars, Spare Demount Tips, Standard Wheel Balancer w/2 Balance Rods for different size wheels, Posi-Clamps for Dirtbike Tires and Heavy Cruisers, Xtra Hand Clamp, 3, 16" Spoon Bars. Very Good Condition, Everything works perfectly. Used for Motorcycles but I have used it for auto/Truck Tires with grear success. Great for the home Mechanic, Track day Rider or Racer or Some One just starting up a business. Clink Link for more information http://www.nomartirechanger.com/default.asp

Asking $750

Relic

Don't mean to be an ass here, but I see the classic model tire changer package new for $645 per link you provided. It may help if you explain why yours is $750.

kneedragger45

The changer itself is $649. The changer "package", which does not include all the items that i am, is $875.
Just thought I would point that out for ya.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, and those posi-clamps alone cost $150.
If I already didn't have a No-Mar, I'd pick this up.
Do you have the "yellow thing", just in case anyone wants to know? It's a popular item!

GLWS!

kneedragger45

HondaGalToo;267316 wrote: Yup, and those posi-clamps alone cost $150.
If I already didn't have a No-Mar, I'd pick this up.
Do you have the "yellow thing", just in case anyone wants to know? It's a popular item!

GLWS!
Hi Judy.....yes i do have that as well