Nola motorsports park

JBowen33

This might be a stupid question but why doesn't nesba run at nola motorsports park?. I live twenty mins away from there and have done a few track days at the facility and it is top notch as well as the track is one of the better ones I've been too. I was told around the paddock when I was there that NESBA was considering it. Does anyone know if this is true? (Cough cough this would be awesome if Nesba did. Certainly my favorite organization to ride with plus I live close. Haha)

jcrich

I believe they ran a weekend there last year. I would have to think logistics may have played a large role in why there are no dates there this year. Long haul for the CRs and Directors. Just my speculation not based on any facts I have.

Ruhe52

Dragginass perhaps you want to field this one. :D
Also this might get more play in the proper forum this is sales. I thought you were selling NOLA.

z064life

I ran there twice with NESBA...but the turnouts seemed very light both times and there was limited staff. My guess is they didn't get the numbers needed and staff was hard to get there since unless you live there, there really is no good, short way to get to the track. I know if was about 16hrs for me to get there...

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
z064life;292677 wrote: I ran there twice with NESBA...but the turnouts seemed very light both times and there was limited staff. My guess is they didn't get the numbers needed and staff was hard to get there since unless you live there, there really is no good, short way to get to the track. I know if was about 16hrs for me to get there...
NOLA is a fun track, but it's sure as hell ain't worth a 16 hr one way drive.

Well, actually, I don't think any track is worth a 16 hour drive, unless I was chasing a championship or something.