North inside pass in I group

Unbroken13

I ride a white and silver r6 #113 with black leathers and helmet... I'm not sure what session it was maybe after lunch?? But I was passing on the outside in turn 10 going into 11and I didn't quite get the pass done which made it a inside pass at 11... Didn't get a good look at the bike... But if that was you I'm super sorry and hope that I didn't mess your line up to bad.... I walked the pits looking for you but again didn't get a good look at the bike so I wasn't even sure who I was looking for.... Either way if you read this and it was you please except my apology and I offer a beer the next time we ride together!!

Jwlman

Wasn't me but I followed you around for a few laps in the afternoon and you were getting lap times in the upper 1:40s / low 1:50s if you don't have a timer and were wondering.

TimW

Wasn't me but I'll take the beer if no body else claims it! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Unbroken13

Are those good times for north?? I've never checked it lol... I felt pretty good lines were decent... Only my second time running north... I felt a huge difference... But also saw a few holes in my skills lol

Unbroken13

North inside pass in I group

Come find me Tim and say hi... There are usually a few Newcastles in the cooler...

steve gould

Unbroken, That was a cool thing to do. The track was pretty dense on Monday and traction was limited, a high 140 lap time is real respectable in those conditions. Thats probably mid pack I in good conditions.

matt2212

Unbroken13;292452 wrote: Are those good times for north?? I've never checked it lol... I felt pretty good lines were decent... Only my second time running north... I felt a huge difference... But also saw a few holes in my skills lol
Josh just drop about 15 seconds and you can go play with Steve ;)

It was good to see you having so much fun out there and looking for/ apologizing to that guy was a classy move I'm sorry you will be missing barber

See you in the spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Unbroken13

Well hopefully who ever it was reads it...

Thankx a lot for all your help Matt... U definitely gave me the confidence to come and give track days a shot... U Dunham and mondo were the reason I chose to ride with Nesba... A choice I'm glad I made...
Wow 15 seconds !!!!! Guess I got some work to do... Lol....

Thankx Steve... I know I see a few places to gain some time... cleaner and more consistent lines... Dealing with traffic... getting to know the new bike... I felt real good for my second time on the new bike... It's a lot faster and the Power curve is way different... Brakes are a ton better and the suspension is amazing... It's just a all around better bike...

Thankx to all u guys that helped me and towed me around... Nesba riders and crs are great...

matt2212

Unbroken13;292487 wrote: Well hopefully who ever it was reads it...

Thankx a lot for all your help Matt... U definitely gave me the confidence to come and give track days a shot... U Dunham and mondo were the reason I chose to ride with Nesba... A choice I'm glad I made...
Wow 15 seconds !!!!! Guess I got some work to do... Lol....

Thankx Steve... I know I see a few places to gain some time... cleaner and more consistent lines... Dealing with traffic... getting to know the new bike... I felt real good for my second time on the new bike... It's a lot faster and the Power curve is way different... Brakes are a ton better and the suspension is amazing... It's just a all around better bike...

Thankx to all u guys that helped me and towed me around... Nesba riders and crs are great...
Josh you will find half if that time very quickly then the work begins

The best thing about Steve, John and all the other cr's is they will continue to help you improve, even after the A bump

Now get your a$$ to barber ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Blipstein

You're a good dude, Josh. Being a good rider isn't only determined by what you can make a motorcycle do...it's also determined by the mentality of the rider...and you've got the right mentality. Keep it up....you are going to be a great rider in the very near future. We look forward to helping you get there.

Unbroken13

I tell ya Matt... The letter on my bike really doesn't mean anything to me... I just love riding!!! I love the speed!!! I love what the bike is capable of!!! I love what I can make it do!!!
I had a couple of close calls this weekend and each time I found a way to ride through it.every turn of every lap I learn something... I feel so much more consistent and comfortable on the bike... All thankx to you guys...!!! I've worked close with 5 different crs over my 8 td's.. Each one taught me so many things... But on top of that I've learned a lot by following other Nesba riders.. Passing or getting passed... Towing or chasing... Doesn't even matter... There are some fast guys!!! Super smooth or super aggressive!!! I've seen a little of everything... Lol

I'm faster now than I was then and I'm gonna keep working to be faster and faster...I see some of the more experienced riders and I just can't wait till I can keep up with them and make my bike react the way they do...
Thankx to all of u!!!

Blipstein

Unbroken13;292717 wrote: I tell ya Matt... The letter on my bike really doesn't mean anything to me... I just love riding!!! I love the speed!!! I love what the bike is capable of!!! I love what I can make it do!!!
I had a couple of close calls this weekend and each time I found a way to ride through it.every turn of every lap I learn something... I feel so much more consistent and comfortable on the bike... All thankx to you guys...!!! I've worked close with 5 different crs over my 8 td's.. Each one taught me so many things... But on top of that I've learned a lot by following other Nesba riders.. Passing or getting passed... Towing or chasing... Doesn't even matter... There are some fast guys!!! Super smooth or super aggressive!!! I've seen a little of everything... Lol

I'm faster now than I was then and I'm gonna keep working to be faster and faster...I see some of the more experienced riders and I just can't wait till I can keep up with them and make my bike react the way they do...
Thankx to all of u!!!
And that's exactly the mentality I'm referring to

crash675

Thats a great attitude to have. I also remember making a questionable pass going into 7 plenty of room just misjudged braking on the inside line. It was alot of people monday but you can really work on passing on days like that. Best time I could muster was 1:45-1:46.

Backmarker

Control Rider
^^ you best get it done before the drive up the hill,

because there you will find an off camber turn that tightens up at the top,

it's an unexpecting place to high side your machine. :wow:

crash675

Ive been forced off before on that outside edge. Some riders tend to swing from middle to outside setting up for the turn.

9mmkungfu

crash675;292788 wrote: Ive been forced off before on that outside edge. Some riders tend to swing from middle to outside setting up for the turn.
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Seems a bit of a risky spot.

Unbroken13

Looks like he's almost in the grass... I like inside passes there way before turn in... But I agree outside right there people were generally going from middle to outside and then turning in..