not so stoked

speedfree

Aug 3, 2008
what happened that threads need to be "moderator approved" before posting? i understand the need for moderation, but i've got two threads floating out there in cyberspace now looking for feedback on prepping my new bike.

i've always come here to get quality answers to my questions, maybe to lurk a bit, occasionally to talk some smack.

so what gives?

tittys04

Sep 2, 2009
?? I've never seen this. But then again, it's been awhile since I started a thread.

speedfree

Aug 3, 2008
i got an answer fairly quicklyvia PM from Kubricky, so thanks again for that. i guess there's been an alarming increase in NSFW spam

Twiztedjester55

Jul 11, 2008
Did this one need moderater approval? Maybe it's because of all the spam we've been getting. I started a thread in classifieds last week with no problem.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Jul 12, 2008
Maryland
speedfree;171001 wrote: what happened that threads need to be "moderator approved" before posting? i understand the need for moderation, but i've got two threads floating out there in cyberspace now looking for feedback on prepping my new bike.

i've always come here to get quality answers to my questions, maybe to lurk a bit, occasionally to talk some smack.

so what gives?
Fred,

Whatcha preppin?

What the questions BE Amigo?????

Mikey75702

Jun 21, 2009
Dude you obviously missed all the spam. It got super crazy for a short while there.

speedfree

Aug 3, 2008
sasrocks;171048 wrote: Maybe you just landed on a special list: moderator review before posting :p

J/K! :cool:
Seriously - it appears that is the case for whatever reason! Every post I make says it must be approved before posting! I haven't been on for awhile, so whatever - I can deal until whatever switch needs to be flipped gets flipped :D

jimgl3

Jul 11, 2008
there is no moderating here... i have rammed my foot in my mouth plenty

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
speedfree;171056 wrote: Seriously - it appears that is the case for whatever reason! Every post I make says it must be approved before posting! I haven't been on for awhile, so whatever - I can deal until whatever switch needs to be flipped gets flipped :D
I just checked your account - there's nothing out of the ordinary or indicating your account needs moderation.

:dunno:

Just looked and saw your post awaiting moderation. One of the other admins may have required moderation the Tech forum... ?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
Fred,
Seems like it's been taking care of, did you have any issues posting this thread? just curious.

fitz

Jul 27, 2009
Same happened to me, spent 15 minutes setting up a new thread and havn't seen it yet, that was last week, oh well, no biggie :(

I guess I'm left with posting "remarks" in other peoples threads. :D

fitz

RyanITV

Admin
Jun 30, 2008
fitz;171162 wrote: Same happened to me, spent 15 minutes setting up a new thread and havn't seen it yet, that was last week, oh well, no biggie :(

I guess I'm left with posting "remarks" in other peoples threads. :D

fitz
Yep, saw yours and approved it as well.