NYST 5/11/2013, is cancel?

erick1670

Hey I was going through registration to see what are my options for this year, and I dont see the 5/11 at NYST and I already pay for this, What's Up.... is not listed anymore because is all booked :dunno::notsure:

1up5down

Control Rider
erick1670;266575 wrote: Hey I was going through registration to see what are my options for this year, and I dont see the 5/11 at NYST and I already pay for this, What's Up.... is not listed anymore because is all booked :dunno::notsure:
It's best to call the office with questions like this. Bob O should be able to help get you an answer or have those who can answer contact you.

I can't and am not speaking on the behalf of NESBA (I just pay and ride like you). However, I hear that the track may not be ready for the opening dates they had scheduled.

Best thing is to contact the office to get the official word on why it was removed and what action will take place around your payment for the day.

Good luck and be safe out there this season!

dj life

It's there but since you signed up it does not show up... if you go to "your account" and look at "view all my events" it should be in there...