Our own Dave Sanders....

Pseudolus

I couldn't leave this neglected in the race section. I've been watching the WERA board quietly noticing a Mr. Sanders at the top. And now according to a recent thread in the race section, he took the #1 plate for his class! I doubt there will be many kind words for Mr. Sanders :D But I had to draw attention to this feat. He patiently dealt with a$$holes with 1/10 the experience on bikes with 190 HP, all trackday season, further honing his skills, all the while giving us advice to make us even harder to pass.

Thank you sir and congratulations!!!!!!!!!

"I have nothing more to say to you. Best of luck with you future endeavors"....:D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
As I teach you, you teach me. It really is a symbiotic relationship and keeps me sharp. Thanks for the kind words. I give you boys a lot of grief cause I know you can take it and you got more in reserve. Keep up the hard work and I'll have to dust off the R6. Just not yet :D

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Congrats Dave! This is fantastic! I wish I could have joined you out there this season but just couldn't put it together. Hoping to be fully prepped for next season though.

borislav

Control Rider
Dave my brother BIG CONGRATS, now when I pass you I can say I passed #1 plate holder ;-) All jokes aside I'm proud to say that you was the one and Kub who believed in me and gave me orange shirt!
Good job on #1 plate!

ridelater

You should have ran some CCS races. I was expecting to see you at njmp all year. Come out and play next yyear with us.