Passing along props: Will's Rim Repair

betarace

Just wanted to pass along some props on a service that may WERA/CCS folks I am sure are aware of, but the run of the mill track rider may not know. Will's Rim Repair http://willsrimrepair.com/ is a great service and worthy of bookmarking.

I had a minor flat spot on my street Monster S2R from a pothole that the PO hit. Removed tire and rotor and sent the rim to Will after exchanging pix via text and receiving a quote for $65.00. Shipping USPS parcel was $11.50. Will received the rim, and fixed it within 7 business days. Charged me similar shipping to return on top of the $65... ALL GOOD!

Will does most of his communications via text that is on his site and is a 1 man show, don't be misled by more expensive imitations! Wheel is straight as an arrow now! A little wet sanding and touch up paint on my part (the flat spot cracked the paint) and they are awesome!

Prior to finding will on WERA/GOOGLE I sent out 15 quote requests and all were in the $150 - 250 range...

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
HondaGalToo;246682 wrote: Will does great work. Straightens rotors, too, for about 10 bucks. Fixed a warped rotor on my VFR.
Did not know that... I have a couple laying around that could use fixed. Thanks for the heads up!