Patriot / North Roll Call

ADVRacer

I was just wondering who's going to join Sicilian Racing at VIR Patriot / North? This will be my fourth year in a row for the Patriot course in October, it's an awesome track for the motards too. I understand this year it will be run in reverse which makes it a Brand New Track, Yeah Baby! That means I don't have to flip my tires before the event, PERFECT! Godfather and I should be rolling in early to set up for the evening festivities. I seem to remember last year was an awesome Meat & Greet, hmmmm. Any thoughts?

ADVRacer

Awesome, stop by our tent and have a cold one. We'll be making final plans for the pilgrimage to Barber next month. Are you going to Barber?

bmrboy

If everything works out , and I get some worked finished , I'll be there ...... :)
Never ran patriot , but if I understand correctly , it's mostly S. coarse t- 2,3,4,5, :dunno:

Is plywood necessary for Patriot Paddock area .... limited power ???? what about T/warmers ??

Should be fun ..... Mr. Sunshine , are you coming ???

ADVRacer

Outstanding BMRBOY, I look forward to seeing you there! I've still got a little Ole Smokey to share!

zangman

I am trying to decide if I want to be dumb enough to borrow a DRZ400 and ride Patriot before North. :dunno:

Sandbag

ADVRacer;291684 wrote: I was wondering if this is the first time Patriot has been run backwards?
No we did it a couple months ago. Its a workout. But being you are going opposite of north it doesn't kill you for north. More of a good warm up.

chikn munky

Coming up Sat. to ride the supermotos at the kart track 5:00-10:00 pm,then the Patriot Sun. Running the Patriot CCW is even more fun on the YZ..
Where you at PawPaw,you and the crew gonna make it this time?

Kruizen

Control Rider
No choice ccw, because of the new curbing.

Patriot was fun because of going up the hill it was like a totally new track. If I want to run most of south I'm going to run south.

In for Monday.

GapRider

Kruizen;291732 wrote: No choice ccw, because of the new curbing.

Patriot was fun because of going up the hill it was like a totally new track. If I want to run most of south I'm going to run south.

In for Monday.
I agree 100%. Too bad

Aman I'll be there about 5:00 on Sat. What time does the gate open?