PCW X Mass thanks

Lonewrench

Thank You to all the patrons and supporters of PCW, I mean it. The out pouring of work this season and now with a loaded shop things are going well for us. Honestly without NESBA customers and friends we would be nowhere. Nesba folks really put us on the map in the S.E. region. I can only share my excitment through the keyboard right now but it's been an amazing ride and we so look forward to 2014.
Many of you have taken the leap and let us prep whole bikes lately as well, we would consider these makeovers and man there are some really nice rides coming together. The shop is full,that means the bellies are full as well for Jerry and I.
There's also a guy that has taken permenant residence here at PCW,without him we'd be very lonely,not have many laughs and have no one to B.S. with during the time spent. The guy is a massive supporter of the shop and of Westby Racing. Mike Ruhe you are the man,it's so fun to have you and your bikes here. Your work ethic is amazing and youv'e set the standard for cleanliness at our facility. Your part of the family and that's what counts, I can only hope you decide to quit your real job and grace us with your full time attendance some day.
Happy Holidays to all, you guys and gals really are the key to our success. We look forward to taking great care of you all(or as many as we can handle)in the years to come!!

Peace,
Chuck, Jerry and Carli O

bmrboy

Lonewrench;296064 wrote: Thank You to all the patrons and supporters of PCW, I mean it. The out pouring of work this season and now with a loaded shop things are going well for us. Honestly without NESBA customers and friends we would be nowhere. Nesba folks really put us on the map in the S.E. region. I can only share my excitment through the keyboard right now but it's been an amazing ride and we so look forward to 2014.
Many of you have taken the leap and let us prep whole bikes lately as well, we would consider these makeovers and man there are some really nice rides coming together. The shop is full,that means the bellies are full as well for Jerry and I.
There's also a guy that has taken permenant residence here at PCW,without him we'd be very lonely,not have many laughs and have no one to B.S. with during the time spent. The guy is a massive supporter of the shop and of Westby Racing. Mike Ruhe you are the man,it's so fun to have you and your bikes here. Your work ethic is amazing and youv'e set the standard for cleanliness at our facility. Your part of the family and that's what counts, I can only hope you decide to quit your real job and grace us with your full time attendance some day.
Happy Holidays to all, you guys and gals really are the key to our success. We look forward to taking great care of you all(or as many as we can handle)in the years to come!!

Peace,
Chuck, Jerry and Carli O
Chuck , You and your crew , Carli too , bring so much to the S.East region ... Your attitude towards your craft is top notch. :D
Your level of Professionalism is OUTSTANDING ...... You make us all feel important ....... It's not every day you get your
bike worked on buy the best in the business ... :) Personally I can't thank you enough for all your help & guidance :adore:

Looking forward to the 2014 season & seeing you folks again .... So with that being said Happy Holidays to you & yours
you too Ruhe , have fun skiing .... Kick ass at Daytona ..... Win that Championship !!!!! ;)

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thanks for the kind words Chuck and for all of the support. I am continually impressed by your level of customer service and the way you present yourself and your company to the public and the community. I wish you all the best and will definitely be cheering for your team next season. Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year!

Ruhe52

No Dave Chuck and I are not sleeping together. Thanks for the kind words Mr. Charles.

Shop is more fun than the Tilt O' Whirl.

Blipstein

You guys were a huge help this season. The biggest value is the confidence I have that whatever technical challenge comes my way at the racetrack I know will be handled right there and then so I can continue riding throughout the weekend. See you guys soon

Blipstein;296148 wrote: You guys were a huge help this season. The biggest value is the confidence I have that whatever technical challenge comes my way at the racetrack I know will be handled right there and then so I can continue riding throughout the weekend. See you guys soon
:agree:What he said and then some!!!!!! You guys have handled everthing from dog food in my exhaust to those pesky kill switches that turn themselves off this past season.:eek: All I really have to do is remember to put gas in 'em.:confused: I can't thank you enough. Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year:D

Irish01

You guys are THEE BEST! Thanks for the HUGE never ending help, numerous times you saved our days at the track and never ending tolerance for the countless questions we lay on you guys! It's our pleasure to know you and have you as our trackday pit crew :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to PCW :adore: