Piston seal and dust seals question

nodakgus

Where can I purchase a piston seal and dust seal kit for a 2001 Suzuki GSX-R750? I have Googled around the web & have not found much. :dunno:

Steve

cecilio64

I'm assuming you're talking about the front calipers, right? I bought mine last year from my local dealership. Came with all the seals and pistons. too! The Suzuki part # is 59100-35810 for the piston and seal rebuild kit, they are about $60.00 per caliper. The seal only set is part # 59100-29830 and about $30.00 a set. I opted to go with the piston and seal set because you never know what kind of shape the pistons are in, unless you recently replaced them yourself, and for $30.00 a set more it was worth it.

cecilio64

By the way, my wife and I were pitted next to you guys at Barber in Nov. School bus yellow '01 Gixxer 750....

nodakgus

cecilio64;126777 wrote: By the way, my wife and I were pitted next to you guys at Barber in Nov. School bus yellow '01 Gixxer 750....
:doh: Yes, now I remember! I always keep my eye out for other Gixxers! I hope to make it back again to Barber this fall. Maybe I will see you then.

Steve