Pitt Full Video Thread

HavocCat

Chris
Nice, i like your view better. Looks like you have a taller mount?

There you are! I was going to try to track you down but never got to it. I tried to run with you alot, thanks for towing a bit before completely checking out. :)

Yeah I used one of those pivot arm deals plus an extension to get the camera up and away from me a little further.=

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
quick video of the last session sunday....adapting to the new 750 slowed me down slightly, seem to be coasting way more than when I was on the 600. Also having issues with mid-corner front end chatter and then the bike started missing going through the kink as well. Have a bunch more video that I'll be going through, editing and uploading. Overall great weekend! Hope to get those issues sorted out and get back on track soon.

I was a little worried the pass at the 11:00 min mark was a bit close but from the looks of the video there was plenty of space.

chrisplm

Chris
quick video of the last session sunday....adapting to the new 750 slowed me down slightly, seem to be coasting way more than when I was on the 600. Also having issues with mid-corner front end chatter and then the bike started missing going through the kink as well. Have a bunch more video that I'll be going through, editing and uploading. Overall great weekend! Hope to get those issues sorted out and get back on track soon.

Am I crazy or does that flag at 4:05 look red?!

yzfr6casey

There you are! I was going to try to track you down but never got to it. I tried to run with you alot, thanks for towing a bit before completely checking out. :)

Yeah I used one of those pivot arm deals plus an extension to get the camera up and away from me a little further.=

NICE!

Ya i was having a blast with the new track! Post up a picture of your setup?

willhf1011

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good read on laptimes yet for the track? I'm particularly interested since it is so new there really isn't much out there in terms of historical data. Will be fun to see how the times progress there.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I was able to get into the 53's in July and again this month. I know Jiggy did a 52 in July. I'm sure there were a few guys out there running a second or two lower, but can't confirm.

rhill

Good eye, it was red. Everyone pitted in. Track is so long, that according to the vid, it took about 2.5 mins to pit in.

Red came out right right when we hit the front straight, shouldn't have been 2.5 minutes, but we caught someone taking their time getting off track.

Last one for now, from Saturday....perfect example of why you stay to the outside of the track when pitting @ 10:18. Got pinched off and had to run the curb on the inside of north T9. Luckily there was time to scrub off speed before, but there is no reason it should have happened. Damn near took us both out.

greeny

Hey guys, does anyone know Brent on a red gsxr, yellow plates (I think)? He had some video I was hoping to see but I don't have his contact info. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk