PITT Race Aug 19-20 Thanks

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Todd/John and the N2 Staff.

Thanks for another GREAT weekend working your butts off to keep the N2 ship sailing.

Between the BBQ'd GSXR (with oil spill) and weather Saturday then all the red flags on Sunday, you guys had your hands full.

But, you handled it all with the utmost professionalism. I tip my hat to you!

Hope everyone's journey home was safe and uneventful.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Thanks D-Zum. Our Coaches do all the heavy lifting. Everyone did a great job this weekend, members included! Certainly more issues on track than we typically have to deal with but overall everyone seemed to have a good weekend. Can't wait to be back there in September. Love that track and the staff at PIRC are top notch.

Next up.......NJMP

Louber

Todd/John and the N2 Staff.

Thanks for another GREAT weekend working your butts off to keep the N2 ship sailing.

Between the BBQ'd GSXR (with oil spill) and weather Saturday then all the red flags on Sunday, you guys had your hands full.

But, you handled it all with the utmost professionalism. I tip my hat to you!

Hope everyone's journey home was safe and uneventful.

Agreed 100% Huge TY to N2 and PIRC staff for keeping the event moving on Saturday despite it being more "interesting" than usual. As always a class act! See y'all in September!

CBRtist

- Storm was epic. Sorry so many lost canopies and that Selpe almost got parachuted to Ohio trying to save the Rodio tent.

- ATP was great and recommended for those who want to work on finer points, improve their riding, and watch AJ go over body position while he has no idea that black thunder clouds with lightning strikes are right behind him.

- You've never felt super slow until you see 12 year olds on 300s asking for evals to "A" :laugh:

- You've never felt scared until Ria pins the scooter downhill from the tower (and you're on the back) with one hand on the throttle, and the other fist pumping in the air while yelling "freeeeeeedommmmm!!!!!!"

- Was a blast riding 300s with the Farrell Junior Unit. You big bikes have no idea what you are missing :whistle:

- Tom "Keep It Thick" Delegram..... thank you for everything, including the hilarity!

- I want Katie's white chili recipe and thrift store scooter

Lastly, as usual, made some great life-long track friends while pitting. A given with N2 :rolleyes:

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Great weekend indeed. It's always a great time with my N2 family. Even if I disappear to the timing and scoring trailer to sort images on Saturday.