Pittrace 5/21 & 5/22

mpusch

Micah
I will!! Plus I'm not putting down Roebling, just think it's comical how excited everyone is about PIRC. Being as new to track days as I am I think every track is awesome. Furthermore a day at the track, any track, is better than a day not at the track.

Absolutely true! Haven't been to a track I haven't enjoyed yet.

If you're locked in to RRR go enjoy that. But typically Pitt is a fun time Saturday night too. Though we still haven't had official confirmation on the cookout?

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Mike:p -- cancel Roebling and DO PIRC! It makes Roebling look like the ghetto. Sorry to SW guys....but seriously. If you can do only one of them, PIRC is by far the better option. And it keeps getting better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I will see what I can do. I have to coordinate with a friend of mine. I'm bringing him to his first track day. We are both already signed up for Roebling, novice group. I have never cancelled a track day before. How would I go about it?

CBRtist

I have never cancelled a track day before. How would I go about it?

You need to click on your event, then you will have an option to cancel the event. Then it will ask you if you are sure you want to cancel.

If you are seriously thinking of making the switch... Do it soon! There are not that many spots left and this event fills quickly (because it's so epic).

I agree that it's worth it. I about killed myself to make this happen.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
You've obviously never been to Nelson ledges. ...

Easy now... Deep down you know you love Nelsons. It was amazing to see some of the greats click off close to minute flat on a 2 mile road course. Back in the day it took everything I had to break into the 1:09's with my ill handling TL1000r.

Latest new is they have some new ownership and doing some work on the track. I really hope they get it back up and running.

Attachments

• 12768144_1664447980481774_2846527623901334294_o.jpg
    12768144_1664447980481774_2846527623901334294_o.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 18

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
00c69eb.jpg
Easy now... Deep down you know you love Nelsons. It was amazing to see some of the greats click off close to minute flat on a 2 mile road course. Back in the day it took everything I had to break into the 1:09's with my ill handling TL1000r.

Latest new is they have some new ownership and doing some work on the track. I really hope they get it back up and running.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Mike:p -- cancel Roebling and DO PIRC! It makes Roebling look like the ghetto. Sorry to SW guys....but seriously. If you can do only one of them, PIRC is by far the better option. And it keeps getting better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That's the right decision, let's see if John follows suit or ends up at the ccs race?

They are closed this season for updates hopefully new pavement too.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
You've obviously never been to Nelson ledges. ...

I loved that track and would go back again in a heartbeat! I did get my visor chipped pretty badly when a rider's rear tire literally ripped out a piece of blacktop and sent it straight into my helmet. It was like the Matrix...watching the whole thing in slow motion. But I was right at the apex in the bowl and couldn't do anything but watch it happen.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Might want to check the policy on cancellations before just doing that. We're within 14 days now.
Well it looks like I'm Roebling bound. I couldn't get ahold of anyone to help me make the change. Next year fo sho!

dsmitty37

Word on the street is the new owner is paving next year.....doing infrastructure (bath houses, electric) this year then laying new asphalt next spring