Post Gingerman

butchf

dang....wish I could have rode with you guys....maybe someday
Thanks to all for putting up with the old guy in the paddock....yeah, that was me:adore:

mikdivad

Duane, you were looking great out there on Saturday. You must have found some more time on Sunday if you were able to keep up with Jesse. Good luck racing this season!

motogypsy

mikdivad;57960 wrote: Duane, you were looking great out there on Saturday. You must have found some more time on Sunday if you were able to keep up with Jesse. Good luck racing this season!
Ah.....I should be carefull how I word what I say....yes I did find some more time on sunday.....
and I was able to CHASE Jesse....after he passed me for a few laps...before he disapeared, then pitted for gas, came back out caught up to me again....passed me again, and i got a couple more laps of following him before....he was off hunting down his next victim...but yeah I picked up a good amount of time....and had a ball...it's amazing how much you can safely pull out of yourself...when you have a target to chase...

thanx for your help..

d

TurnOneRacing

There must have been some bad energy in the northern part of the pits as the attrition rate was pretty high. It looks like Turn One will be busy for a while as it looks like they picked up a good amount of work this weekend. I'm glad I was in the south pits.

Nothing more than some light battle wounds Steve:D

ThePro8

I am not a fan of gingerman anymore :)

I will return in 8 weeks. Thanks for all the help out there guys.

Sklossmonster

Glad we could help out with the suspension set ups, it's always a pleasure making bikes work better.

I wish I could say I enjoyed riding with everybody, but I was riding the bench most of the time, and it was hard to see through the green envy filling my eyes!

Dan, you owe me one now! I charge less than the ambulance, but not by much ;)

Sklossmonster

What a great day Sunday was!!!!!! I want to thank everyone who helped me, especially CR Steve for all the on track help and to Marshall for coming to find me in the paddock and working on my body postioning. I feel I improved alot just from these tips. Spectating with Marshall was about as much fun as you can have off a bike at any TD.
Great seeing you and Sonia out there, Miguel. It was my pleasure working with you on body positioning, especially since you actually went out there and did what we talked about!

ThePro8

jkrueger;58043 wrote: there was a large crowd of spectators on the hill watching turn 1, Steve had to give them a show
downshifted going into turn one, slipper clutch issue caused tank slapper, flipped bike, landed on shoulder. now i have an AC shoulder separation.