Posting deficit..

Ok..2 things in an attempt to defibulate the forum..Clear
1) northeasterners what is the weather doing in your area ? Ocean county is all rain and road flooding..with a good amount of slurpee ponding on the roads. Monmouth county is freezing rain and again much slurpee ponding.

2) I am betting on Vinales to smoke everyone at Qatar and ultimately win the championship.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Bunch of pansies here in Baltimore. 5 minutes to clean off my truck and drive to work. Not one issue getting in. Roads were relatively clear. Government and schools closed. None of these people would survive the winter if they lived anywhere near Colorado!

Oh, and Vinales is going to get punted more than once this year by Marquez and/or Rossi. I'll bet he takes 2nd or 3rd.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I am rooting for Rossi, but if I had to bet it would be Honda, Yamaha, Ducati in that order. No surprise that I am also rooting for the KTM's to close the 2 second deficit that has plagued them for the last year of testing and get competitive. I could see them paying the Doctor big dollars next year or two to be their #1 rider and drive the development of the bike. If for some reason I can come across a few hundred thousand spare euro's the N2 pits will be alive with the sound of moto gp! Or in my case a new 390 motor.

Regarding the storm, southwestern PA has a dusting and I had 3 flights canceled this week so far, fortunately they were all on the leaving Pittsburgh side of the equation so I am not stranded somewhere. Roads are icy, I just pulled a Subaru out of my neighbors fence after his 720. I should have filmed it for Ford.

2blueyam

About 2" of slush here in my part of northern VA. That stuff was HEAVY to shovel. I was afraid to leave it sitting with a hard freeze coming overnight tonight. Those that don't shovel may be looking at an inch of solid ice in the morning while my driveway and walks will be clear and mostly dry.

Mav will need a little more experience to take the championship, but he will be winning races for sure. I think we will see lots of different race winners again this year, although probably not the record we saw in 2016 unless we get crazy weather again. I would say we will see 2 Honda, 2 Ducs, 2 Yamaha and at least one other winner.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Rooting for Rossi as always.

Maverick will win some I'm sure.

Jorge will find the Ducati frustrating.

Bit of a side note:

Honda will NOT win a race in WSBK unless there's a torrential downpour somewhere. Nicky would be celebrating a WSBK title if he would have signed with Yamaha.

LesPow

Control Rider
Heavy snow fall until 11 am, followed by sleet for the rest of day. Ghost town for the most part, everyone stayed in, roads were treacherous.

Ditto DZUM...Nicky on Yama, might have been slightly better not so sure about winning the championship. PJ on anything else like a fking kawasaki or something. Rossi ball licker all day, but Marquez I do love to hate can ride like a jockey!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
The new CBR1000RR is such a disappointing platform. Nicky went from top 6 finishes last year to top 10 on a good day.

What an "improvement"!

LesPow

Control Rider
The new CBR1000RR is such a disappointing platform. Nicky went from top 6 finishes last year to top 10 on a good day.

What an "improvement"!
New bike new platform, they need time to tweak it, Honda and Nicky knew that. Furthermore its going to take a whole lot o' bike and talent to kick Rea off the top, then Chaz and Sykes and Marco and Lowes. Hopefully by midseason he will find something.

moman

Over 20" here and still coming. Shoveled and ran the snowblower twice as company told us all to stay home. Worked on the FJR in between my outdoor stints getting it ready for spring which is only 6 days away LOL. Daytona is all prepped in track configuration short of paint work which I should have done within a week or two.
Looking forward to the GP season lots of great talent. Almost anyone could win any given race I'm just hoping for some close race action to keep it entertaining.

Motofun352

Control Rider
We got hammered here in north central PA....just got finished plowing for the third time and will have to go out again later on today....Oh, and look for MV to put the hurt on MM and VR to cleanup the mess!

Attachments

• IMG-20170314-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20170314-WA0005.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
IMG_0283.JPG Unrelated to snow or MotoGP.... I bought back my SV (dressed up in a Ducati 996 body) that I sold a year and half ago! The "interim" owner left all my decals on it so just few adjustments and it's ready to go again. The bonus is that Lars Dunaway can no longer be mad at me for selling it!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Regarding the storm, southwestern PA has a dusting and I had 3 flights canceled this week so far, fortunately they were all on the leaving Pittsburgh side of the equation so I am not stranded somewhere. Roads are icy, I just pulled a Subaru out of my neighbors fence after his 720. I should have filmed it for Ford.

It must only be icy in KTM'ville PA. Here in these parts where our family trees actually have branches, we haven't seen the slightest bit of ice. Just a dusting of snow to cover the pollution the wind brings from Ohio :)

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
got about 15 inches here and worked 36 hour straight. Snow is like its raining money to me.

I am a Rossi fan so always hoping he does well

beac83

About 16-20" here in Peekskill. The blowing/drifting made it worse.

I'm dying for a track fix, but had to sell my bike/trailer when I took this job. :(

I need to find an alternate route to the track. No storage options here, as the co-op doesn't allow trailers/storage on property.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Njmp rents garages. Also, Mark at Markbilt Racebikes, located near NJMP, stores bikes and will bring them to NJMP. At least he was.