Putnam 2012

some guy #2

If only you knew how hard I've been looking for a straight up trade for my bike.

BTW, if anyone wants to trade a 600 for a 1000 let me know.

some guy #2

I never thought about the weather factor for the races. Maybe some rain tires would be insurance for a easy Novice win (and prize money !!!)

nk140

some guy #2;225626 wrote: If only you knew how hard I've been looking for a straight up trade for my bike.

Someone do it so I have nothing to complain about when he is faster than me.:hand:

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;225626 wrote: If only you knew how hard I've been looking for a straight up trade for my bike.

dude just make a thread, you'll get bites almost instantly from the screamer/parker's LOL

some guy #2

Yeah, I need to post it up but it's in the middle of a tear down and it actually has some sentimental value to me (first new bike and first thing I bought when I got my job).

after riding a stock r6 and a cbr600 I don't know if I want to mess around with it screaming at me the whole time. it's also my get away bike from only slighter faster than me people :)

I call it, the Equalizer.

BillFred

I plan on doing the April MCRA event. I'll be itching big time by that point to get back on the track. This time I'll try to make sure my chain stays on.

So the yellow plate trash talking has begun.:popcorn:

I'm realizing that I'm too old and slow for you young punks. I need to just stick to coaching or umbrella girl duties....

Relic

Just curious...what kind of 1000 is it?

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;225895 wrote: In all fairness, it's turn 10 where the big boys play at :)

Anyone can hold it wide open into 1 :p
lol not at putnam.. hitman knows what i'm talking about :D & your right turn 10 takes some cohonies ;) exit of 8 all the way to 10 one big carousel

Hitman954

Oh yeah I remember, I was following a 600 piloted by a fellow nesbian that I was helping out and mixing it up with. Jt stuffs me in 7, I gingerly pass him on the straight. Showing him what position I think he deserves. I get back behind said 600 only to have him at the last minute stuff me again in 1. I know I know, you are very proud of this. It's too bad that I had to be working with someone or you'd had only been able to maybe see my beautiful ass for the rest of the session. :p

Don't worry, I'll get you back!! LOL