Questions about YCRS @ NJMP

I am considering signing up for the 2 day class on April 24-25th.. Has anyone on here did a class with YCRS? Likes and dislikes? Was it worth the $$? 2 day class =2395.00.Was there lots of on track riding time? Most important question is, Do you think it made you a better rider? Help me decide if I should sign up? Your reviews will persuade my decision...Thanks Scott Reynolds

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Read my review of YCRS in this thread: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=33417

I've taken a few different schools, and this was the best of the best. There are only ~20 students per class, about 4 per instructor. Plenty of track time and excellent drills. One of their rules is to ensure you are getting what YOU need. There is plenty of opportunity to talk with your instructor and ask specific questions you have. It definitely made me a better rider, and I will take it again as soon as I am able.

Another highlight is that Nick and Ken have the ability to explain things in ways we can all understand. Sure, it's great to ride with fast folks, but often times, they can't articulate what it is they're doing to be able to ride so well. This is where Nick, Ken, and the guys really excel. They won't just tell you to do something; they'll explain exactly why you should be doing it.

Do it, it's totally worth the coin. I liked everything about it and disliked nothing.