R6 header with catalytic converter removed

JVance

I have one I need to get rid of. It came off of an 09. I think it will fit 06-11. Anyone interested? I am in NC and plan to be @ Summit May 7th and VIR June 11/12

John

JVance

I don't have pics handy and it is in a storage locker right now. It looks like a header with the catalytic converter removed and a y pipe welded in. It has the threaded thingy for the 02 sensor welded in, too. Not the best weld job but it shouldn't leak. I never had it on a bike. I sold the 09 R6 I had and never race prepped it so I never used it. If you are going to Summit for Saturday and you want me to bring it I will but you have to let me know tonight.

I got a notification that there was a "How Much" question but I don;t see it now. MJSperformance sells the same thing for $340, half is 170... I'll sell it for $125 pick up at Summit or VIR. That is cheaper than you can remove and put in a y pipe for and you get to keep your stock exhaust.

John

JVance

Make it $150 shipped and anything less than $25 for shipping I'll refund you. I can ship fed ex through work which is usually pretty cheap. I expect $10-$15 but since it has to be a pretty big box I am just not sure. That should give you a total price of $135-$140 and no more than $150. Pay pal Jvance001@nc.rr.com if you want it. I can get it out mid to late next week.

John