R6 mid pipe conversion??

Unbroken13

Anyone done this before?? I noticed there is a catalyst like material in the end if the headers at the collector... Did y'all leave it or remove it?

shad0ws

I removed mine. Drove a punch through to get all the big chunks out then use a hammer and screw driver and work your way around the outside. It will just peel off if you get it right. Takes a little time.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Unbroken13

Thankx.. I already watchd the vid... I did it before ncbike... I pulled it last night to wrap the exhaust and noticed the cat material in the header collector... Guess me and a chisel will go at it tonight lol

Zebman

Drive a big chisel through it, then fit a wrench on the chisel if it's boxed and twist it. This worked the fastest for me and my friend.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I just left mine alone. You're not going to notice any performance difference by knocking it out.

Unbroken13

I gutted the cat material from the headers and removed the silencer portion of the m4 street slayer muffler.... Damn this thing is loud lol....with the power commander map set for a Olson mid pipe and gytr slip on I'm gettin a blue flame occasionally on decel... ???