Race Bodywork Install - Wiring Harness

bjwallen

I'm replacing the factory skins on my '08 CBR600RR with a new set of Armour Bodies bodywork. The current hurdle is the routing of the wiring harness. I tried routing it in between the right fork and the frame, but the connector is huge and won't fit. What I'm left with are several loose leads for turn signals and headlights. I thought about wrapping them all up with electrical tape and zip-tie'n the harness so it's secure. Does anyone have any experience with rerouting the wiring harness on this bike? :dunno:

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
if by loose leads you mean unplugged connectors from lights, then just find somewhere out of the way to stuff them, and tape/ zip tie them in place. you shouldn't really have to reroute anything. That huge connector that goes to the instruments should clip on to the right side of your frame just in front of the radiator cap. if i am misunderstanding your problem please give me more info or pics

Lonewrench

Matt has lots of experience with installing the Armour Bodies and there have been some issues. I'd like you to have a pleasant experience with tthe body work if possible :)