Race license question. Is it to soon!?!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;162425 wrote: Did anyone notice that there are only 4....er, make that 3 more post until we hit the 400 post mark? :rtfm:
Now that you mention it, let's go for it...;)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Mikey75702;162426 wrote: Nah, dont think it was that important for anyone.... everyone had bets on 40 pages. Now its there and we can let it die :D
Ok, 400 may this thread RIP :D

Jiggy

Control Rider
ttt

:dunno: 'Lets see your track bike' thread was gaining in replies.....I couldnt let it overtake this one.

Jiggy

Control Rider
There he is....Mikey Meatball.

nope, waiting for a Big-Sert helicoil kit to be delivered so I can fix my water pump leak issue. will be ready for VIR. I could be riding right now but I am sitting in an office pouting.

Mikey75702

Sucks. Saw your bike was still messed up, but you had offers for other bikes to use, so I wasn't sure if you went. All things willing, I'll see ya out there in Sept at summit.

Mikey75702;204966 wrote: Sucks. Saw your bike was still messed up, but you had offers for other bikes to use, so I wasn't sure if you went. All things willing, I'll see ya out there in Sept at summit.

Come on out to VIR, Mikey. My first time in I group, need you on the track to harrass me.

Mikey75702

Streetfighter122;204973 wrote: Come on out to VIR, Mikey. My first time in I group, need you on the track to harrass me.
Wish I could... I still need to finish repainting the bike, get cruzel to make my numberplates and finish prepping for the back to back nesba/wera weekends at summit. I am slacking this season... Wanted to be at double the events I am by now, but oh well.

Mikey75702

Slow Steve;205003 wrote: I'll have room in my trailer Mikey, no need for paint
That offer is hard to resist, but thanks anyways. I am just going to wait for the summit weekends next month.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Mikey..

get your a$$ to VIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Mikey75702;205010 wrote: That offer is hard to resist, but thanks anyways. I am just going to wait for the summit weekends next month.
We leave Friday night & come back Sunday night maybe Monday morning. VIR is so much better then Summit

Mikey75702

beac83;205022 wrote: So, after all this:

Has Mike raced yet? What are his impressions? What will he do next?
No, I have not raced yet. I am scheduled to complete the race school and hopefully my first provisional novice weekend next month at summit. I will be sure to post how everything goes in this thread, but I imagine it should be fun as long as I'm fast enough to not get the meatball flag :D. (though I am in the I group now....so should be ok).

Mikey75702

Slow Steve;205026 wrote: We leave Friday night & come back Sunday night maybe Monday morning. VIR is so much better then Summit
yeah, but the weekend after the nesba summit event is the wera race. I coukd use the practice.... :D

Twiztedjester55

Mikey75702;205031 wrote: No, I have not raced yet. I am scheduled to complete the race school and hopefully my first provisional novice weekend next month at summit. I will be sure to post how everything goes in this thread, but I imagine it should be fun as long as I'm fast enough to not get the meatball flag :D. (though I am in the I group now....so should be ok).
You should consider CCS, cheaper and bigger grids.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Yeah, but if you stick with WERA you'll race with a well run organization that doesn't screw you out of contingency money due to their own incompetence. :rtfm: :dunno:

noobinacan

Twiztedjester55;205040 wrote: You should consider CCS, cheaper and bigger grids.
and bigger grids are more fun.
running alone will bore you out of your mind and you'll want to kill yourself.