Ready for Barber

roy 826

In for the whole weekend this go around. First ride back with NESBA after a trackday layoff (of a few years) and a crash upon my return back in March at Talladega. Rode with STT back in June at barber after repairing my bike and myself. Felt good but I'd be lying if I said I was 100%, still rattled upstairs after the Tally crash I guess. Anyway looking to put that all behind me a move forward this up coming weekend. Hope to get back up to speed in the process.

One question: I usually arrive early on Fridays and we are usually in the lineup to get in. Not the case this trip, running short on vacation time so we won't roll in with the hauler until around 8:30 pm or 9 pm. Is that too late to get in and get my power turned on for my toy hauler? Hope not I'd hate to run a generator all night.:)

matt2212

From what I understand

Registered riders can access 24 hrs a day

Spectators must sing in before 9 to get there wrist band then can come and go 24 hrs a day

Idk about power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roy 826

matt2212;283603 wrote: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2948

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, yes I did read that earlier but it wasn't clear on the power issue. Since you pay for power at the time of signing in at the track ticket window (it was that way with STT). I was there early for that event so the comparison may not be the same. I know at the STT round back in June the barber staff were still cutting on power as late as 7 pm.

babli2010

watch The Conjuring online free

watch movie The Conjuring online free
watch movie The Conjuring online free in HD
watch the conjuring online free, free download the conjuring movie, free watch the conjuring movie online, watch full movie the conjuring

Watch movie 2 Guns online free
Watch movie 2 Guns online free in HD
watch 2 guns online free, free download 2 guns movie, free watch 2 guns movie online, watch full movie 2 guns , download 2 guns movie in hd,

Watch movie The Spectacular Now online free
Watch movie The Spectacular Now online free in HD
watch the spectacular now online free, free download the spectacular now movie, free watch the spectacular now movie online, the spectacular now,comedy,drama.

Watch movie The Canyons online free
Watch movie The Canyons online free in HD
watch the canyons online free, free download the canyons movie, free watch the canyons movie online, watch full movie the canyons , the canyons,drama,thriller.

Watch movie The Smurfs 2 online free
Watch movie The Smurfs 2 online free in HD
watch the smurfs 2 online free, free download the smurfs 2 movie, free watch the smurfs 2 movie online, watch full movie the smurfs 2,the smurfs 2,animation,comedy,family.

Watch movie Blue Jasmine online free
Watch movie Blue Jasmine online free in HD
watch blue jasmine online free, free download blue jasmine movie, free watch blue jasmine movie online, watch full movie blue jasmine , blue jasmine,drama"

Watch movie The To Do List online free
Watch movie The To Do List online free in HD
watch the to do list online free, free download the to do list movie, free watch the to do list movie online, watch full movie the to do list,the to do list,comedy,romance.

Watch The Wolverine Movie Free online
Watch The Wolverine Movie Free online in HD
watch the wolverine online free, free download the wolverine movie, watch full movie the wolverine ,download the wolverine movie in hd, the wolverine,action,adventure,fantasy

Watch movie Breaking the Girls online free
Watch movie Breaking the Girls online free in HD
watch breaking the girls online free, free download breaking the girls movie, free watch breaking the girls movie online, free breaking the girls movie, breaking the girls,crime,thriller"

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
GrayGhost;285352 wrote: I'm trying to sign up and it's charging me a late fee? I haven't even signed up yet.
You're getting a late fee....probably because you haven't signed up yet. :doh:

GrayGhost

Otto Man;285360 wrote: You're getting a late fee....probably because you haven't signed up yet. :doh:
In that case , I'm out. $30 tacked on because I signed up 6 days BEFORE the event? :wow:

Sig

6 days before is considered late. You could always get an elite membership and it would wave all late fees.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
GrayGhost;285370 wrote: In that case , I'm out. $30 tacked on because I signed up 6 days BEFORE the event? :wow:
Ah, you're one of those. Those that drive a Porsche and buy a brand new 2012 RSV4 and bitch about a small late fee. ;)

Good luck on your venture to getting started with WERA - the costs of racing over trackdays is going to be a tad more than $30... :)

GrayGhost

Otto Man;285500 wrote: Ah, you're one of those. Those that drive a Porsche and buy a brand new 2012 RSV4 and bitch about a small late fee. ;)

Good luck on your venture to getting started with WERA - the costs of racing over trackdays is going to be a tad more than $30... :)
I'll be at the NOLA round in B Superstock, feel free to stop in and say hi.

Thanks for your input.

Ps: You should return all your Redbox movies late and pay the fee, don't pay your car or house payments on time either please, because obviously if you can afford anything you can afford the late fee by your rationale. Might as well pay it , especially since you have money to race, no?

Pardon me though, I was unaware that my choice in vehicles affected my desire to pay late fees.

Sig

GrayGhost;285501 wrote: Pardon me though, I was unaware that my choice in vehicles affected my desire to pay late fees.
So take it as a learning experience that you need to sign up sooner and bite the bullet this time?

Looking forward to the weekend. :D

GrayGhost

Sig;285509 wrote: So take it as a learning experience that you need to sign up sooner and bite the bullet this time?

Looking forward to the weekend. :D
I actually called , left a message, used the contact form to send an email, and personally emailed John asking about it. No responses, yall boys have fun and I'll catch yall on the next one :rtfm: And if I had Roy's money I'd pay my late fee and his :haha:

roy 826

GrayGhost;285512 wrote: I actually called , left a message, used the contact form to send an email, and personally emailed John asking about it. No responses, yall boys have fun and I'll catch yall on the next one :rtfm: And if I had Roy's money I'd pay my late fee and his :haha:
My money, huh yea right:doh:

This is me talking out loud here so don't go postal but there is NO gate fee with this organization unlike the last one where you happily forked out god knows what for all those people that came with you to get in at Barber.

I wish you would change your mind as I know this will be a good track weekend with NESBA with more time on track than your body can take. And you NEED this tracktime, racing is not a walk in the park. Riding those mountain roads in two weeks is not the same as a trackday. Off my pedestal, for now.:meatball: