Ready for Barber

JRA

Just FYI, I responded to the email that was sent to me as soon as I was able. I've been at VIR for the last three days and I have a real job, but I do respond to emails as quickly as I can. I just don't want there to be any confusion that he didn't get a reply.

And Roy is right, NESBA's post registration pricing ($235) is still inline with what others charge and we don't have a gate fee.

We also offer a number of ways that you can ride very cheaply. An example is the track package where you pay $1,100 and get any eight track days of your choice. That's $137.50 each. We also have a 20 track day package, the ride for free program, and of course the Elite membership. That's four ways right there you can ride for less than anybody else offers.

GrayGhost

JRA;285526 wrote: Just FYI, I responded to the email that was sent to me as soon as I was able. I've been at VIR for the last three days and I have a real job, but I do respond to emails as quickly as I can. I just don't want there to be any confusion that he didn't get a reply.

And Roy is right, NESBA's post registration pricing ($235) is still inline with what others charge and we don't have a gate fee.

We also offer a number of ways that you can ride very cheaply. An example is the track package where you pay $1,100 and get any eight track days of your choice. That's $137.50 each. We also have a 20 track day package, the ride for free program, and of course the Elite membership. That's four ways right there you can ride for less than anybody else offers.

John, nice speaking to you via email, thanks for getting back to me. If you'll look I posted that before you emailed, just to clarify. Returned your email BTW.

Jonathan

sheepofblue

JRA;285526 wrote: Just FYI, I responded to the email that was sent to me as soon as I was able. I've been at VIR for the last three days and I have a real job, but I do respond to emails as quickly as I can. I just don't want there to be any confusion that he didn't get a reply.

Yes but folks prefer to whine about how the world is :haha:

Just kidding see you there mostly on the new bike but I am a two bike herd now :D

TeamBeer

The trailer is already packed and ready to go. Gearing is setup for Barber, after a day at Road Atlanta. Looks like the weather should cooperate! Ready for a great weekend and dropping a few more seconds!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
GrayGhost;285501 wrote: I'll be at the NOLA round in B Superstock, feel free to stop in and say hi.

Thanks for your input.

Ps: You should return all your Redbox movies late and pay the fee, don't pay your car or house payments on time either please, because obviously if you can afford anything you can afford the late fee by your rationale. Might as well pay it , especially since you have money to race, no?

Pardon me though, I was unaware that my choice in vehicles affected my desire to pay late fees.
I was at NOLA at the beginning of the year, but I was living in Florida at the time. NOLA is a good track, but it's not 15hr one way drive good. :wow: Too bad, because I run B superstock also. I'll be at BeaveRun and Summit Point. Road Atlanta is a stretch...not sure if I want to drive that.

If I returned my Redbox late, I would accept the late fee. Same thing for a credit card or house payment. I would accept it because it was my fault.

Someones inability to plan ahead is no body elses problem but that person.

hondamotorco4life

John took the words right out of my mouth but I was just going to say that most other organizations charge $235/per day at Barber anyways. I'll gladly pay a "late fee" because in the end its still $235.

On another note...
I recently got bumped with a few other organizations to Intermediate but when I signed up for this weekend Beginner was the only option available in my account. So, I'm hoping to get bumped in the first few sessions so I can ride out the rest of the day in the I - group. It's going to be a great weekend!! Can't wait!

GrayGhost

It was actually $260 but no worries, Nesba national took care of it. Thanks to those that helped, looking forward to riding. To the couple internet big talkers, feel free to stop in and introduce yourself blue/white GSXR .

leanangler;285642 wrote: That doesn't quite narrow it down:D

please stop by, I'll be right at pit out with the duc and r6

rotorwash racing
I'll be up on the third tier (with all the other old folks) with the duc and the R6:D Damn it man!!! Is it Saturday yet????? I need my fix!!!!!

GrayGhost

leanangler;285642 wrote: That doesn't quite narrow it down:D

please stop by, I'll be right at pit out with the duc and r6

rotorwash racing
IMG_20130821_181915_zps380ccb8e.jpg