Rear tire warmer?

Nolan1000

Jul 13, 2008
Anybody going to BHF this weekend that has a spare rear tire warmer that will fit a 190? If so can I please borrow it? Mine crapped out. Thanks.

trailmug

Oct 16, 2009
Nolan1000;198300 wrote: Anybody going to BHF this weekend that has a spare rear tire warmer that will fit a 190? If so can I please borrow it? Mine crapped out. Thanks.
I've got a three-temp Chicken that you're welcome to use!

TheGrouch

Jul 10, 2008
Let me know where you live and I'll drop mine off. My bike is still sitting in the condition I picked it up in T4, so I won't be needing warmers this weekend.

j_fuggin_t

Feb 2, 2010
TheGrouch;198321 wrote: Let me know where you live and I'll drop mine off. My bike is still sitting in the condition I picked it up in T4, so I won't be needing warmers this weekend.
well wtf!! get that thing fixed already!!

Kegger

Feb 16, 2009
Nolan, I am working on getting that old set I had that bricked replaced for free. My intent is to give it to you as a spare set to replace that no-name one that you borrowed to me that crapped out-stay tuned-been busy!

You can use my two temp woodcraft until I get back on the track if you wanna come pick it up.

Nolan1000

Jul 13, 2008
Thanks for all the offers! I'll hit Matt or Rob up when I see them at the track.

My current dual temp woodcrafts are only a year old. I'm gonna see if they will repair or replace them. I have a new set on order but its backordered until the updated units are available.

ride_hard

Jan 18, 2010
I'm not completely surprised that all the people in this thread with extras are CRs. The guys that get out all the time and get plenty of use out of their equipment. I hear bad stuff both ways, but my experience with my own so far has been completely positive. see you at the track. Jordan whens that cast coming off?

greeny

Jul 12, 2008
the above-the-elbow cast is coming off tomorrow and i'm getting a short cast for another 3 weeks or so. i'll know more when they take some more xrays

stkr

Jul 17, 2008
Nolan - just go out in :a: to warm up the tires, and then you'll be ready for the :i: group. The :b: group is a good way to warm up for A also. ;)

Basically - just stay out on the track ALL day, and you're good to go.

sobottka

Aug 6, 2008
Nolan1000;198462 wrote: Thanks for all the offers! I'll hit Matt or Rob up when I see them at the track.

My current dual temp woodcrafts are only a year old. I'm gonna see if they will repair or replace them. I have a new set on order but its backordered until the updated units are available.
they will replace them if they are less than 1 year old. if they are older than 1 year (especially if not by much), talk to nick and he will surely take care of you. woodcraft has the best customer service out there.
BTW- i was assured by woodcraft that the newest batch of (redesigned) warmers are quote "bulletproof".

tittys04

Sep 2, 2009
sobottka;198480 wrote: they will replace them if they are less than 1 year old. if they are older than 1 year (especially if not by much), talk to nick and he will surely take care of you. woodcraft has the best customer service out there.
BTW- i was assured by woodcraft that the newest batch of (redesigned) warmers are quote "bulletproof".
did they explain that at all? I don't know the issues with them, just curious what's going on with them.

sobottka

Aug 6, 2008
yes. i was told that around 5% of the old style rear warmers had thermostat failure (light works but warmer doesnt heat up) and the newest batches have a themostat that is "about 10 times stronger than required" to solve this issue. my new rear has a new style switch and brighter led light than my old one. its also a lot thicker, not sure if this means more insulation or what but its noticeably thicker.

eE jeremy

Jul 12, 2008
woodcraft just called me about an order I placed a month ago or so, I guess they forgot to ship part of the order, they appologized up and down and are sending me a shirt :)

I also asked about tire warmers, they said they were backordered because they were redesigning a faulty component and they expect to start shipping them out again in a couple of weeks. Soooo those that have been waiting to order some warmers should only be a few more weeks until places start having them available again :)