Recap from this weekend- NESBA/WERA

Jiggy

Control Rider
Thursday night:
-Rain, Rain, Rain
-Drinking beers huddled under 3 canopies with 12 dudes, 2 girls, and 1 dog named Starfox.
-Rob trying to reference movies no one has ever seen.
-Evan pleading with us that my canopy was poorly constructed as it was tilting but no one saw it

Friday:
-Woke up in my trailer and my sleeping bag was soaked. I thought I pissed the bed from the beer the night before but it was just my vent leaking.
-Filet on the grill
-Lenny breaking out the 16year old and all of us sampling it. So good. Thanks again.
-Lenny helping out with the safety wiring on my bike laying on his back, smoking, holding the drill in one hand and scotch in the other. pure skill.
-talking smack to Justin/Lee/Evan/JJ

Saturday
-WERA race school/licensing
-watching NESBA represent in the SOLOS
-talking more smack about the mock race, but ultimately getting my ass handed to me.
-asking Dave to check my sag on the front springs, immediately followed by him falling through the table setup in our pits as that was his 5th Captain and Coke.
-convincing Emerson not to spend his purse money on a local strip club
-watching the mock race using the projector on Dave's trailer and everyone laughing at me for losing to Justin.
-making fun of Rick's sugar cravings and his obsessive desire to "just chill".

Sunday
--talking more smack to Justin/Lee/Evan/JJ
-good times racing. 3 top 10 finishes as a provisional novice. And yes, Justin finished ahead of me, again.

Had a great time. Cant wait to do it all over again. Shake and Bake for CCS weekend July 4th!!

TwoTyres

Definitely a great weekend. i cant wait to do one after i get faster.
Next time Evan brings his GF, she should be the NESBA umbrella girl.

Revvin' Evan

-Evan pleading with us that my canopy was poorly constructed as it was tilting but no one saw it
:doh: I'm never going to live that down :banghead: No more captain and coke for me after 7-8 Nattie Boh's have already been consumed.

-Lenny breaking out the 16year old and all of us sampling it. So good. Thanks again. That sounds soooooo wrong

-Filet on the grill
Those were f'ing bangin'! Thanks again man.

Next time Evan brings his GF, she should be the NESBA umbrella girl.
She wants a Nesba bikini if they ever make one.

1literduceater

Jiggy;60834 wrote: Thursday night:
-Rain, Rain, Rain
-Drinking beers huddled under 3 canopies with 12 dudes, 2 girls, and 1 dog named Starfox.
-Rob trying to reference movies no one has ever seen.

Friday:
-Woke up in my trailer and my sleeping bag was soaked. I thought I pissed the bed from the beer the night before but it was just my vent leaking.
-Filet on the grill
-Lenny breaking out the 16year old and all of us sampling it. So good. Thanks again.
-Lenny helping out with the safety wiring on my bike laying on his back, smoking, holding the drill in one hand and scotch in the other. pure skill.
-talking smack to Justin/Lee/Evan/JJ

Saturday
-WERA race school/licensing
-watching NESBA represent in the SOLOS
-talking more smack about the mock race, but ultimately getting my ass handed to me.
-asking Dave to check my sag on the front springs, immediately followed by him falling through the table setup in our pits as that was his 5th Captain and Coke.
-convincing Emerson not to spend his purse money on a local strip club
-watching the mock race using the projector on Dave's trailer and everyone laughing at me for losing to Justin.
-making fun of Rick's sugar cravings and his obsessive desire to "just chill".

Sunday
--talking more smack to Justin/Lee/Evan/JJ
-good times racing. 3 top 10 finishes as a provisional novice. And yes, Justin finished ahead of me, again.

Had a great time. Cant wait to do it all over again. Shake and Bake for CCS weekend July 4th!!
Annnndddd this is different from any other weekend how??

:p

Twiztedjester55

Jiggy;60834 wrote: Thursday night:

"AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEE'S THIS, WHAT AM I BLIND":haha:

Friday:

Sure it was leaking!

-Lenny breaking out the 16year old and all of us sampling it. So good. Thanks again
. :wow: No comment

Saturday

Don't forget me having 3 Capt. and cokes trying to hold the bike by the tail with you on it while Dave tried to figure out what the ruler said.:D

gammagoblin

My recap:

Thursday: rain
Friday: rain, didn't bother going to main :eek:
Saturday: Wera school, hanging around
Sunday: Backmarking most of my 3 races

Had a fucking blast! And signing up for all the Nesba days on main so I'm hopefully a little quicker for the September round :)

Jiggy

Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;60990 wrote: Don't forget me having 3 Capt. and cokes trying to hold the bike by the tail with you on it while Dave tried to figure out what the ruler said.:D
I dont think he knew he was holding a ruler and I dont think you knew you were holding a motorcycle. :puke:

Dave561

Control Rider
Perhaps another drink would have straightened everything out :notsure:

I did at least get you a better drive out of the corners