Renting Leathers

Beau Bennett

Hey guys this might not be the best place to ask this on this forum but i have a buddy who is going to be riding on the track for the first time on the 21st and he wanted to rent leathers gloves and boots. Do you know if the store the nesba uses has them? Also hes riding a 848, and i was wondering is there anything hard about setting up the bike for a trackday? Like any harder than settin up a street legal R6 or RR for the track?Thanks guys and can't wait to see you all!!!

JRA

Beau, I would call him. I think they had some engine trouble on the way back to Atlanta Sunday evening so he may be busy trying to get his truck back home. I know he has leathers in most sizes in the trailer ( I also know he doesn't have any size 44's). I also think he has several pairs of gloves. He doesn't have any boots so you'll have to borrow those somewhere. They do have to be motorcycle specific boots now. Work boots are no longer allowed.

Edit. I guess he's back since I see he was in another thread last night. Give him a call if you haven't heard back from him already.

Ruhe52

Beau, what sized boots does your buddy wear?
If Chuck does not have his size drop me a line. If I have what he needs I'll toss it in the trailer. Just remember to tell him if Cal starts calling him Little fish and telling him to prepare to be Wooed he should not run it only makes it worse. Better to just back away using a calm even tone to his voice. Gotta help the new guys out.

Beau Bennett

Sweet I will call him, John thanks for the response and the update on the boots, I would of deff told him to bring some work boots otherwise...and Ruhe thanks for all the help. Even that time Cal pinned me down and wouldn't get off me cause i had my hair down you were right there. But yo text me your number Mike incase i can't find some boots and so we can be phone buddies. 757-846-1874

jcrich

I have a pair of Prexports that I believe are size 43 that he can have. I removed the toe sliders, but should be able to screw any slider setup to them. I can send them with John if they will work.

Beau Bennett

i think he wears size 11 in boots but i think ruhe has him hooked up on those but i really appreciate it. Thats really nice of you, you guys are great.

jcrich

Beau Bennett;207366 wrote: i think he wears size 11 in boots but i think ruhe has him hooked up on those but i really appreciate it. Thats really nice of you, you guys are great.
That is a big foot! :D

They are just sitting in my closet, figured if someone could use them.............