Reward Points ?

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Every event has a given amout of reward points so everytime you go to an event you get some, if you earn 5,000 or 50,000 (cant remember) you get a $50 credit. But check the riders manual to be sure. It usually takes a while for the points to show up in the account.

TwoTyres

FREE Track Day Rewards - NESBA's member rewards program is unlike any other. For every dollar you spend with NESBA, you earn points that can be redeemed for track days and memberships.
I did my first TD on May 3 and just did my third last weekend. I would have thought they would have been done by now?
Just wondering. :idea:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I did a few last year and they didn't show up till a lil while a go, none of the points from the track days I've done this year have shown up either, but don't worry they'll be in there. This is one of those thing that i guess just takes a lot of time to sort through. Besides you have to do a lot of track days before you can redeem the points

TwoTyres

I figured as much, i was just browsing my account info and started wondering.

BTW, you were ripping at beaver.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thanks, i love that track too bad its so far from me. i hope i can make it out there next month, i have to work on my braking points, especially into turn 5 and the carousel. Are you coming down to summit this weekend?

Rhino

Emerson;685 wrote: Every event has a given amout of reward points so everytime you go to an event you get some, if you earn 5,000 or 50,000 (cant remember) you get a $50 credit. But check the riders manual to be sure. It usually takes a while for the points to show up in the account.
In the past, 5000 was the magic number. Once reached it will reset and a $50 credit will appear in your account.

TwoTyres

Emerson;694 wrote: Thanks, i love that track too bad its so far from me. i hope i can make it out there next month, i have to work on my braking points, especially into turn 5 and the carousel. Are you coming down to summit this weekend?
Yeah, Only Main on Friday though. Beaver is a fun track but the 4 hour drive isn't fun. Summit is less than 2 hours.

Not having the points show is prolly better, that way i wont notice how much money I've been spending on this addiction.