Ridersin Roanoke, Va area

leeross

I am trying to get more contacts in the Roanoke Va area. The guys I started with are no longer running.

I plan to be at VIR on Aug. 20.

Thanks!

Lee Ross
cell 540-309-4019
zx6r #34 b group

02SV

Roanoke area rider

I am in Bedford. I work in Roanoke. My next planned Trackday is the July 28th @ CMP. I am up for riding on the street anytime.

leeross

Let me know if you decide to do VIR on Aug 20. As I mentioned, just trying to meet and get organized with some local track riders.

Thanks for the reply.

02SV

Not doing Aug 20th. I am doing CMP on the 28th, then Summit on Aug 5th. Text me at 434-941-5422 if you want to meet and ride.

02SV

I will know more this weekend but, it looks like Lee talked me into VIR on Aug 20th. It wasn't hard, had a few details to work out. I am off and ready to ride this weekend. My number.is in an earlier post. Send me a text.

02SV

I am going to VIR on Aug 20th. Very excited to have 3 dates so close together...TRACK CRACK...TRACK CRACK!

leeross

TdHughes;

Give me a call sometime. Didn't know anyone in FC rode with NESBA. Just had to change my date from Aug 20 to the Aug 18th South course date due to a business meeting on Aug 21.

Nowadays it is business first, riding second...

ROCKIT

leeross;248226 wrote: Rockit,

Do you ride with NESBA?

Lee

Hey Lee,

Yes I do. Family circumstances are making it difficult to do much riding this season but I was able to get to VIR on July 1.

ThatSickRip

ROCKIT;247669 wrote: I'm in Roanoke. There are some nice street rides around here.
THIS. Bent Mountain, Blue Ridge Parkway, 311..just to name a few

twin ty;248473 wrote:
Franklin County class of 93".
Ty
'97 here :D Crazy theres so many FC'ers here

tdhughes

Just cause I live in FC doesn't mean I'm FROM FC. Don't tar me with that brush! But I've lived there for 17 years, so maybe I am from......