RIP RHill #412

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
There were some threads on some other sites but I didn't see anything here.

Ryan was not feeling well for a couple weeks and eventually went into the hospital where they found blood clots. They were trying to life flight him to the Cleveland clinic but he did not make it through the transfer as a clot broke free. He passed away on the 20th of October and words can't describe how much I will miss him. He was one of my best friends and would always put everyone before himself. He was normally seen working on someones bike while his sat in pieces.

Ryan had just became a control rider for Mid Ohio and had ridden with N2 for a few years doing about 14 days per year with the org. He rode an older blue gsxr that always looked like it was in need of some TLC. But he was normally able to ride along with most of the faster guys in advanced.

We were looking forward to the last days of the year later this month in Barber, it won't be the same. Im not sure if any track day will be the same for me without Ryan there.

14713672_10100231582619018_5979736033817804503_n.jpg

He is in the white PTR shirt in this picture.

14542474_10111723003094714_5540750585285381979_o.jpg

Last time riding together at Summit.

And running some 1:53s at PIRC, his favorite track.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Dan,

Thank you for sharing. When we learned of Ryan's passing, it was truly a tough pill to swallow. I've only ridden with him a few times, but his enthusiasm towards this sport and everyone in it was so evident, it could be seen from space. To leave this Earth so young is always tragic but I believe in his short time here, he's shown many what an exemplary human being looks like.

Godspeed Ryan.

This is just a mockup of a sticker that we had made and intend to hand out at our Barber event. We later spoke to Chris Kruzel and found that he had already made one in his honor. We can print whichever you feel is most appropriate.

RyanHill412.png

tdelegram

Control Rider
Sorry to hear, Ryan was one of the guys I loved to chase and talk with in person or over the forum, he had a great sense of humor and by all accounts was a great friend and mentor. I am very sad to see him go.

Rob, let me know if you need any help in defraying the costs of the stickers.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Horrible! Gone too soon. My condolences to his family and friends.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I'm in complete shock. I was just having a conversation with him about brakes on my bike a week before he was gone. Taken way before his time. My prayers to all of his family and friends.

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
Dan,

Thank you for sharing. When we learned of Ryan's passing, it was truly a tough pill to swallow. I've only ridden with him a few times, but his enthusiasm towards this sport and everyone in it was so evident, it could be seen from space. To leave this Earth so young is always tragic but I believe in his short time here, he's shown many what an exemplary human being looks like.

Godspeed Ryan.

This is just a mockup of a sticker that we had made and intend to hand out at our Barber event. We later spoke to Chris Kruzel and found that he had already made one in his honor. We can print whichever you feel is most appropriate.

View attachment 3830

Thank you, that would be great.

Whatever you feel is best, I know of a few different designs that people have came up with and they are all awesome.

I know one of them had the number so that it looked like it was made in electrical tape, that couldnt be any more "Ryan".

borislav

Control Rider
Terrible news! Didn't know him personally but for sure will miss his enthusiasm in "how to fix it" posts and everything related to motorbikes.
Godspeed Ryan!

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
He lived for this sport... his passion for it was undeniable.

There was a group of us who wore our leathers to the funeral instead of dressing up. Its how he would have wanted it.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Sad news. Prayers for family, friends and everyone else that's touched by this.

R1Baby

Control Rider
This is the kind of news that saddens us all. But also brings us all closer together. Best wishes to his family and friends.