Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Hey everyone, we're gearing up for our first Road Atlanta weekend April 15-16.

On Friday April 14th around 5pm we will meet near Yokohama Bridge/Main Paddock, all pile in pickup trucks, and link Air Fence together in 6-7 of the corners. We could use your help too.

For those who've not done this before, I'd like to encourage you to join in, to see the track from a different perspective.

You can just reply below or PM me. Either way I'll reach out to you to confirm as you post here.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Jonathan, if I get there early enough I'd be happy to help out. I'm supposed to be bringing a few freeloaders in my trailer who aren't all known to be on time, so it'll be a game time thing.

Bill

021less

I should be able to help, I'm going to try and get to the track around 4 and get in line. I'm new to n2 but looking forward to my first weekend with y'all!

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I should be able to help, I'm going to try and get to the track around 4 and get in line. I'm new to n2 but looking forward to my first weekend with y'all!

Welcome to the crew! Great way to meet a few key people. Thanks for your help 021less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Paddock side of the Yokohama bridge at 5pm. It's a giant bridge, you'll know where it is when you park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackrr22

Its not whats around the corner, It is the corner!
Also have a newbie coming that said they should be able to get there to help

tujabro

You guys rock! We had about 30 volunteers. Knocked it out in 45 minutes!

IG: @jonathanlandwer
Yup. I think more like 30 min. Who's counting. Tomorrow WE RIDE
10bd2126f1b84e378e9173f344a0dae4.jpg
46dd8f9f4a63475de4668044b301416f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk