Road Atlanta July 6,7,8

Ghost Cracker

Is this coming weekend gonna be the same config as the 23/24 with the fast turn 3 and 4? Is that the config that Nesba always runs?? Just curious

eagletangogreen

Sometimes Ill I think about when I ride that track, is the people of WallMart.

Is there anyone there I can leave my bike with overnight, I will be coming with the bare min.

I'm poor and have no money for a canopy.

Please buy oranges off mexican people off the HWY off ramps... It helps me get to the track.

Rider "When do you know when to brake"

Luie "When you see baby Jesus, roll off the throttle"

"When you see the little red guy with horns get on the brakes... Hard"

Ruhe52

Man you just gave me so many things to go after but LZ the nice Ruhe must just say hope to see you out there.

By the way no attack at you just got me thinking about the humanity at the Race Bowl adjacent to RA and was thinking it is typically full of dudes in wife beaters and high school chicks 7-8 months pregnant smoking and drinking. A veritable planned parenthood prenatal horror show.

Ruhe52

and yes I just copy wrote and trade marked

"Planned Parenthood Prenatal Horror Show" it is mine and if you want to use it you must pay me!!!!:D

plwtwo

I don't think they're running this summer across the street.

Good news is temps are lower then last time, however, we may have liquid shine pop up in the afternoons, So Tie down those Eazy-Ups this weekend!!

See you guys Thursday!

Preston

TeamBeer

It is for sale if anyone wants a really big bath tub! http://www.lanierspeedway.com/

Braselton, GA -- A 30 Year tradition will come to an end on September 24, 2011 at the 4th Annual James Garrison Memorial Race. Management and Staff at Lanier National Speedway have made the decision to end the weekly racing program due to factors beyond their control. After much thought and consideration the Speedway has decided to continue with the already scheduled January 2012 Ice Cold Shriner's Bowl and 2012 SPEEDFEST.

For the 4th Annual James Garrison Memorial Race the Speedway would like to invite all drivers, crew and fans who have made Lanier National Speedway a great place for short track racing to come be a part of the "final showdown." Any and all divisions that have competed in the past at Lanier as part of a weekly program will be placed in the program for this event. All past divisions not in the 2011 weekly program need to contact the track to make prior arrangements for scheduling purposes.

Along with past divisions that have competed at the speedway, founder Bud Lunsford will be joining in on the "final showdown" activities. The Speedway has asked several past track champions and other former drivers back to join the nights events. Make plans to join the "final showdown" of Lanier National Speedway weekly racing.

Ghost Cracker

Damn ya'll are ruthless. Funny, but ruthless. And I guess in their defense, better that they keep the drunk rednecks and such up there driving instead of drunk driving on public roads throwing their beer in the general direction of their truck beds while simultaneously veering across a double yellow and nearly taking me out.

JRA

No, what's even better is that they aren't over there on Saturday night running those loud ass cars until after midnight when we are trying to sleep. It's not as annoying now that we're in the inside paddock, but when we pitted on the outside and they were over there racing until all hours it got old.

I'm all for racing no matter what the vehicle is, and I guess it's sad to see a track shut down, but every Saturday night we were at RA it seems they were keeping us up. If you want to talk about the need for a real quiet time at Road Atlanta then it was on Saturday night and not Sunday morning.

Ruhe52

John I just bought it they are filling it with water and we are now going over there for the event. A pool party. As I own it. It is mine to do with what I please. Clothing optional. By that I mean I get to pick the people that are not allowed to wear clothes and those that must. For a rough guide. I am a person that must wear clothes. Meat and D Zum must wear clothes.

If people tell you you look like Halle Berry in Swordfish or Megan Fox then you are not allowed to wear clothes. See simple Clothing Optional

jimgl3

i was gonna say buy it and get the freaking drifters off rd atlanta as they damage it...

but i like your idea far way much better Mike!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Ruhe52;247164 wrote: Man you just gave me so many things to go after but LZ the nice Ruhe must just say hope to see you out there.

By the way no attack at you just got me thinking about the humanity at the Race Bowl adjacent to RA and was thinking it is typically full of dudes in wife beaters and high school chicks 7-8 months pregnant smoking and drinking. A veritable planned parenthood prenatal horror show.
I'm sitting waiting to get in RA parking lot right now wearing my wife beater, where are the pregnant girls?

will'sRR

can't wait till I get off work tomorrow :) but not looking forward to the Atlanta traffic

got my track bike all ready to go
IMG_20120705_213933.jpg

TeamBeer

You shouldn't have much trouble with traffic in Atlanta today. It is really light this week with all of the people that are off for the 4th, plus you will be coming into town and the inbound traffic doesn't get screwed up until you passed the Road Atlanta exit. All of that is assuming some clown doesn't crash on 85.