Road Atlanta - October

nk140

Hitman954;215508 wrote: I'm not goin, but a word of advice, make sure the bike is strapped down really good this time. :D
Yeah that wasn't a very fun incident, but you were a savior for my 954. I only missed 3 sessions.

some guy #2

Hahaha, I totally forgot that was you!

Oh man that was a fun trip down there :D

I have a new system for strapping my bike now because of that.

Saltman

The weather is gonna be perfect. I thought about camping but this morning it was freakin cold at 7:30 down here. I would freeze to death in my little tent. So, I'll be sleeping inside thursday night now. but friday afternoon will be clear and b-e-a-utiful! Can't wait!

some guy #2

I thought if it was cold in the morning I would hotel it, but I haven't camped in a while. Nothing like waking up at the track!

Saltman

some guy #2;217224 wrote: I thought if it was cold in the morning I would hotel it, but I haven't camped in a while. Nothing like waking up at the track!
True... but its getting down to the 40s at night. Better bring a thick quilt and a hoodie.

eE jeremy

Saltman;217221 wrote: The weather is gonna be perfect. I thought about camping but this morning it was freakin cold at 7:30 down here. I would freeze to death in my little tent. So, I'll be sleeping inside thursday night now. but friday afternoon will be clear and b-e-a-utiful! Can't wait!
What was it, like 50 LOL

You should move up here, i've camped plenty of times at the track where it was in the 30's brrrrrr

Saltman

eE jeremy;217228 wrote: What was it, like 50 LOL

You should move up here, i've camped plenty of times at the track where it was in the 30's brrrrrr
no thanks. I like to feel my extremities. I need my fingers when hard braking.

Saltman

some guy #2;217238 wrote: lol, 40's is a brisk morning. The trick at night is dry clothes, socks, and a hat.
well it wasn't too bad in the morning. Let me know how you like those trackday slicks whenever you get a chance to test them out.