Road Atlanta!!!! Sick Two Days!!!<

eagletangogreen

Great Two days of NESBA Track Time!!

Great Weather Friday and Saturday brought some great track time and new friends!

Opie Caylor... Fastest dude I've ridden with... Hands Down!!

Doo Doo, and Todd for making my day Sat not so boring!

This pic Opie on a "Bone Stock 750" with street lights.. Got down to high 31's .. Dude is sick fast!

Thanks NESBA!

JON_2575.jpg

Super Big Thanks to the www.onlinepaddock.com

automan

moto_mx131;130522 wrote: Wouldn't happen to have any with me in them would you?
I will check them out Tuesday and see. I shoot off the front and back, but they were shutting off sometimes. I think I may not have gotten the 2 wrecks that happened right in front of me. I will let you know.

moto_mx131

automan;130523 wrote: I will check them out Tuesday and see. I shoot off the front and back, but they were shutting off sometimes. I think I may not have gotten the 2 wrecks that happened right in front of me. I will let you know.

Awesome. How did your riding go this weekend?

eagletangogreen

automan;130521 wrote: what did you get down to luie?
Got down to high 31's with Opie Dog coaching, on used tires and pump gas.

No videos were recorded... Sorry guys.

If anyone from A group has any vids please post them up...

Great riding with all you A riders!!;)

automan

moto_mx131;130526 wrote: Awesome. How did your riding go this weekend?
It was all good. Dropped 2 seconds from when I was there with NESBA earlier this year. Can't wait 'til the next time.

Meat

Great to meet you Luie. It was a great time seeing so many friends. Even when the weather turned poor on Sunday, it was fantastic hanging in the pits with friends.

Just a great time all around at Rd Atl.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Well, my first time in :a: was a great one! Saturday was great weather. "Gridded" up on third call and was one of the last to go out. Times were in the 45's. Decided to ball up and went out mid pack...drop my times down to 42's.

Thanks to rant for the tow (even though I do not hink you knew I was behind ya).

T7 ate my lunch on Sunday during the rain. Not too bad, but need a new fairing stay.....

til the next time!!!!

automan

eagletangogreen;130535 wrote: Got down to high 31's with Opie Dog coaching, on used tires and pump gas.

No videos were recorded... Sorry guys.

If anyone from A group has any vids please post them up...

Great riding with all you A riders!!;)
I have some good video of you and Opie, and others too in A. Also, I have the wreck of your buddy going down in T10A.

eagletangogreen

automan;130840 wrote: I have some good video of you and Opie, and others too in A. Also, I have the wreck of your buddy going down in T10A.
I have no friends on the race track.. LOL

All kidding aside could you post the video you have??

Thanks

LMFZ