road atlanta today (sunday)...thanks jeff floyd

bikerj11

awsome day today... i was in B group....got bumped up to I ......best lap time was a 1:48......ihad a blast....thanks jeff floyd for bumping me up........andy one have pics? i was the rider on the red and white 06 gsxr600 #85 with NRK sticker and the crazy looking helmet.

thanks everyone and see you at another event soon

bikerj11

oh ok cool :cheers:!, forsure cant wait for next event in the :i: class! wonder how ill do with em

moto_mx131;130520 wrote: I would say that 1:48 is doing really good. Some of people in A class were in the mid 1:40's

moto_mx131

Im sure you will do awesome the CR's are great and if they bump you that means you will do fine in the next class.

bikerj11

sweet deal, be much better cuz i wont get stick slamming the brakes wile in a turn cuz i couldnt pass lol..

moto_mx131;130525 wrote: Im sure you will do awesome the CR's are great and if they bump you that means you will do fine in the next class.

jfloyd

No problem man, you earned it! Sorry we couldn't get together and ride any sooner than the last session. It's hard to get a look at somebody and bump'em up when it rains, and stops, and rains, and stops, and, well, you get the point. See you next time in "I"!

bikerj11

ya the rain sucked but it was all good....and just to think..this was my first time ever on a track...:cool: i always do the mountians lol

jfloyd;130691 wrote: No problem man, you earned it! Sorry we couldn't get together and ride any sooner than the last session. It's hard to get a look at somebody and bump'em up when it rains, and stops, and rains, and stops, and, well, you get the point. See you next time in "I"!

MoTo ViXeN

Congrats man!

I cant wait till I can actually ride on the track with the NESBIANS LOL. But for now I'm on hold till we get motomx131 squared away or sell my Subaru STi :( then I can get my gear and join in the festivities LOL.

I clocked a lot of lap times the old fashioned way while there and a lot of the A guys were running 1:40's like motomx131 said, so your doing fantastic keep it up!