Road Atlanta Track Walk/ Meet and Greet

JRA

On Saturday evening immediately after the conclusion of the riding we'll be taking a track walk for anyone who is interested. It's a long way around Road Atlanta so it will probably take about an hour and fifteen to thirty minutes. This is a great opportunity to see the track up close and have some things pointed out that are hard to see at speed.

Immediately following that, about 6:45 or so, we'll be having a meet and greet in the paddock with food provided. We should have enough for anyone who wants to attend. The food is free but we will be accepting donations for our Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser if you would like to kick in a few bucks. Bring your favorite beverage and come and hang out with your fellow NESBA members and staff.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again next weekend. We are definitely bringing our A game with lots of staff to help you. We plan to make these three days at Road Atlanta an outstanding event that all will enjoy.

The gate will open for us at about 5:00 pm on Thursday and we'll have pretty much 24 hr access all weekend.

Ruhe52

Hey John could one bring a beverage or 10 on this track walk ? As long as it is not in a glass container :D

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Don't jinx it John!!!!!!!! BTW, I have the banner in hand. I don't think the blue is right but we can discuss it at RA. The artwork is on file now so reprinting is a piece of cake.

junglelogic

The wife told me to go last night. If I can round someone up to help with travel expenses, I would love to go. Lets make this happen!

plwtwo

John Allen, Can you clear up the rumor, Are we riding Friday at RA or not? I have the Nesba Confirmation email, and now all of a sudden people are saying its changed to Monday? I'm set for Fri/Sat not Sat/Mon. So the truth is.....

Ruhe52

Sat Sun Mon are the dates we are riding RA you should have received an email explaining the same earlier today.

Ruhe52

You would have been early:D

It was a mistake not intentional. Everyone who has PM'd me about not getting an email check spam / junk folders.

For those of you that did not get it. Deleted it by accident, etc here is the content

There has been a scheduling error for Friday May 24th. We have acquired Monday May 27th as a replacement.

If you would like to transfer your day to Monday you do not need to do anything, we have already changed the date to May 27th in the system.

If you do not want to participate in Mondays event, Bob O will be calling everyone today to take appropriate measures.

For the inconvenience, we ail be placing a $30 credit in everyones account who plans to transfer to Monday.

We sincerely apologize for this issue and thank you for your understanding

Ruhe52

Stop by my paddock and we can go over the track map and discuss any areas you would like. If interested can help develop a plan to work on if you like. Then go ride Sat and any area you are still struggling with or feel there is room for improvement we can pay special attention to that on Sat walk. Deal?

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

rdecae

Deal, I will see you around 5pm on Friday evening. I plan on bringing my trailer to the track and setting up around that time.

One more question, which gate do we use? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

Ruhe52

Gate 1 and line up in the left ticket lane.
Do not pull in other than1 and just roll to the security booth. We will likely not be getting in to the paddock until 5 at the earliest as they are using the track.

rdecae

thanks so much, I will just plan on being there at 6pm. Give me a little more time to complete some errands Friday afternoon. Probably works out better than 5pm. See you then.