Road Atlanta

Lonewrench

Yo guys and gals,
The Mighty Road Atlanta is nearing at a rapid pace. P.C. is ramping it's supplies up so we have plenty of stuff for the NESBA folk. If you need something special,service,parts,attention or coddling please let us know ahead of time. Although coddling does cost extra:eek:.
One thing to remember about the events in the Fall is that just because the weather is cooler doesn't mean YOU will run cooler. Bring plenty of liquids to drink. ( Irish Racing I'm sure have thier plans covered:agree:) But seriously,drink till ya pee that way we can ensure lots of track time. I dont want my peeps getting all worn out in one day!!!!! Till then sports fans be safe,have fun and get ready to hammer down the back straight:wow::wow::wow:

Wawazat

I have been looking for a set of woodcraft engine casings for my 09 R1. Any chance you have a set? Woodcraft has them on backorder until 11/30.

Wawazat

I'm going to need a front/rear tire change first thing saturday morning. I can have the wheels pulled and ready to go the night before ...with my set of Q2's I won at a Cycle Gear Bike Night!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

stow

PITZER;215811 wrote: I will need some coddling and maybe spooning on Friday.
That should be a very interesting site, Chuck and Pitzer spooning. That might trump Doo-Doo riding the scooter naked. Nah.

Lonewrench

JRA;215825 wrote: I'd like an R1 please. ;)
R1 is cooking and nearly done sir,transmission is simmering a bit making sure we don't come to a boil. There will be an R1 being served via a fully garnished plate :cool::D

Irish01

Hey Chuck, we're looking for front, 2 set(s) of Vesrah VD-277 SRJL-XX : Yamaha YZF-R1 (07-10) for RA. I know, odds are against us just checking!

kyle m

Chuck I have found the XX's for $300 but cant get them in time and a part of me is having a HARD time paying that for brakes. Kenny and I are currently running CL XBK5's and have been happy with them, just looking at our options and respect hearing what you got to say on the matter. Ill hang up and listen to your response ;-)

Lonewrench

The Vesrah's are the best other than Brembo stuff but that being said are very pricey. let me do some checking around. when do you need them?

kyle m

Kenny and I should be rolling into Road Atlanta with the rest of the Irish Racing crew on Thursday afternoon (9/6). I dont think my current CL's will make it through tech and not sure about Kennys either. So we would need them in time to do a pad swap before tech on Friday

Lonewrench

I can have the CL's @ Road Atlanta thurs pm, I can get the same ones or the racing ones if you like. The racing pads are 57.95 per caliper. Just let me know bud. If you do want the xx I can get them in time but theyare pricey as you know :) Either way I'll have pads there for you clowns just tell me what flavor........

kyle m

Ok let me ask some questions so me and my fellow drinking partner can make and informed decision. What is the CL race pad called? Kinda thought the XBK was their most aggressive pad. And since you have to be soooo good at what you you do and offer us the XX's, which we have been trying to find reasons not to buy (thought we had saved our wallets by not being able to get them in time). Can we expect similar prices to what I mention above $300 (+- 15). I think we are between the race CLs and the XX'S, def want to try something new, just need some more info on our potential flavors...and No Kenny there is not coors light flavor option, it's a metaphor!!!

Lonewrench

they are called C59 compound and they are 70.00 per card or per caliper;) they are a step above what you are using now and are new for 2011.