Road Atlanta

Ruhe52

Pitzzzzzz coddling fo sho The BIGGINS"

I just threw up in my mouth and not a little bit either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck you think you are just playing but when Pitzer comes for you in the middle of the night just do not run it gets him into a frenzy and he will ignore your prearranged safe word!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish01

pajixxer;216496 wrote: Kyle go with the XX's they are the only pad I run, and they wear great!
We're like right on the line of deciding due to the R1's piston count. Slightly inflated price tag :( versus other bikes

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I see, well if you want to give vesrah a shot, there is always the srjl or rjl. All three are great options.

kyle m

Chuck do we need to let you know by a certain date which pad we would like to get from you? Kenny and I should be hearing back from our wallets by Friday at the latest on whether or not they can handle the XX's.

Wawazat

Lonewrench;217412 wrote: Do you really ride an R1 or which bike? Lightweight battery or standatd sir?
It will be for the R1. I will take a standard battery. Will it be charged and ready to go Saturday morning? What would I owe you?

Thanks for the fast reply!

Lonewrench

89.99,I have it in stock prepay and avoid sales tax :) Just let me know or call with a cc# :) I have 2 in stock:idea:

Godfather

Wow,
This thread is better than American Idol! It's like so real! I want to join in, but I just sold all my aluminum cans and glass bottles to buy a track day! Does anybody know where I could steal some copper wire? I hear this price is better than cans and bottles! I want some Go Fast Stuff! Or, maybe, just some stuff!!!

R/
Mike