Roebling road roll call

JBBII

I am guessing that since some people bailed from RA this past weekend that Roebling should have a great turn out. The weather looks great so who's going to be there. For those of you that have never been, the track is fast and will teach you how to carry alot of speed into the corners (turn 1) and let the tires scrub off your speed. No elevation changes but one of my favorites.......Who's in!!!

Vet

Can not wait as well, also one of my favorite tracks. I know DJ did a wonderful spread sheet detailing all the info needed for each track. I know RRR does not open the gates until 7:00am on Saturday & Sunday but what about Friday evening?:notsure:

Thanks!

AU_R1

Add one addict from Alabamee. :tothetrack: I'll be there both days, just regestered. One thing though, I got the bump to I at Road Atl but it still regestered me in B. Hope it dosen't cause any problems. Or I can always blast around in B group laping all you noobs, jk jk. :epenis:

JBBII

Vet;58178 wrote: Can not wait as well, also one of my favorite tracks. I know DJ did a wonderful spread sheet detailing all the info needed for each track. I know RRR does not open the gates until 7:00am on Saturday & Sunday but what about Friday evening?:notsure:

Thanks!
I am pretty sure you can get in Friday night from like 5:00 to 8:00. I know when I do a Frank Kinsey day he has to hire someone to let people in the night before.....

aowens2

Im in, first timer, any tips on what to put down in the paddock area, I heard it was all natural area, no pavement.

gixxercurt

aowens2;58234 wrote: Im in, first timer, any tips on what to put down in the paddock area, I heard it was all natural area, no pavement.
bring TONS of fireant killer and/or an epipen.. there are concret pads near the shower house so thats where i'll be setting up...riding both days, i hope the gates stay open until 12am on friday, i know they did last year..:popcorn:

GT04Mustang

We set-up tents and lay down green indoor/outdoor carpet. I'd watch out for the ants but I've never been botherd by them.

JRA

There's a sticky thread at the top that will answer all your questions about RRR. Take the time to read it. I will say that if you are counting on getting through at 12:00 am you will disappointed.

Fun track and very fast. It's easy to learn but to if you want to run good times you have to be committed to staying on the gas. Have fun, wish I was going to be there, but not regretting not having the long drive.

Beau Bennett

Will be there for both days leaving williamsburg around 4, got a hike ahead of us. Am excited to learn a new track though

A #240
03 R6