Roll Call: Barber 25 - 26 August

wallacew

Okay, so i could not wait any longer. I'm excited about Barber. I've decided not to do the race weekend at Tally and chose to do Barber. I've sold my first pint of blood today, four more and i can afford it. PM me for any tire donations to the needy :)

So who's in?

I'm in for both days.

Mike are you joining me, as the other old guy?

sheepofblue

When they changed the race at TGP to a national it killed my classes so I was planning on this. Unfortunately I crashed the RC at Grattan and am still recovering. Initial estimates made this a go but I was waiting. Sadly the knee is worse than I figured and I don't think it will be good enough to ride hard on by then (hopefully it is up for some road riding by then). The rib should be fine by then :cool:

So hurry and sign up folks as there will be no sheep clogging the track ;)

Ghost Cracker

Im in for both days. Got my IV bags ready to go, new plastics and camera are in the mail, and it happens to be the weekend after im getting married, the soon to be is as excited as I am. Definitely a good choice and a keeper. See ya'll there.

I'm in both days and VIR the weekend before. Never been up there but heard some good things about it so I'm making the trip.

HJ

bmrboy

s.s.n.& barber

William its like this ,

Vir weekend & barber that would be nice :wow: Great way to end out the season , I"d feel like a rock star going
track to track , problem is , I need to be behind a Brinks truck when the back door flies open :rolleyes:
But , if someone from the roanoke area was able to ride share , it might be do able , only 9.5 hrs :banghead:
would be fun to ride with you again , I don"t think I could keep-up with you anymore :poorguy: but I"d still go for it....
I"d love to see the museum, thats a day there at least ??? I could cash in all spare change :rolleyes:
Wait , I know , I have two kidneys :wow: I know I"ll sell my ?????? :idea:

wallacew

s
bmrboy;248956 wrote: William its like this ,

Vir weekend & barber that would be nice :wow: Great way to end out the season , I"d feel like a rock star going
track to track , problem is , I need to be behind a Brinks truck when the back door flies open :rolleyes:
But , if someone from the roanoke area was able to ride share , it might be do able , only 9.5 hrs :banghead:
would be fun to ride with you again , I don"t think I could keep-up with you anymore :poorguy: but I"d still go for it....
I"d love to see the museum, thats a day there at least ??? I could cash in all spare change :rolleyes:
Wait , I know , I have two kidneys :wow: I know I"ll sell my ?????? :idea:
Sell the left kidney, its a spare

Saltman

Ghost Cracker;248944 wrote: Im in for both days. Got my IV bags ready to go, new plastics and camera are in the mail, and it happens to be the weekend after im getting married, the soon to be is as excited as I am. Definitely a good choice and a keeper. See ya'll there.
Congrats! Come find me and we can pit near each other.

I'm in for Saturday.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

bmrboy

Ok William, Hows this sound, South,South,Barber,Barber, Broke, Broke :haha:

Not really,found a buyer for that kidney. So it"s :tothetrack:

wallacew

bmrboy;249082 wrote: Ok William, Hows this sound, South,South,Barber,Barber, Broke, Broke :haha:

Not really,found a buyer for that kidney. So it"s :tothetrack:
YES!

well work on that bump for you!

Saltman

Ghost Cracker;251558 wrote: come om friday, im ready to get there fri night and ride sat and sun
right on. I'll be getting there Fri Eve also. I usually pit down on the bottom level by the fence.

Gate opens at 6pm central time.

Another forum guy phone banging.

Ghost Cracker

Saltman;251572 wrote: right on. I'll be getting there Fri Eve also. I usually pit down on the bottom level by the fence.

Gate opens at 6pm central time.

K, so show up with the hookers and blow around 6, drop the bik around yours, then its party time at your place till tech and reg the next morning right??

Saltman

Ghost Cracker;251574 wrote: K, so show up with the hookers and blow around 6, drop the bik around yours, then its party time at your place till tech and reg the next morning right??
I'll leave it all up to you to convince my wife. If it doesn't go over well, I'm denying any and all knowledge of knowing you.

emily and I are looking forward.
I get to ride Barber tomorrow and wed. in trade for working corners for CSS.

the guy who arranges the corner workers for CSS typically asks me for names.
if you're local and interested, lmk.

basic deal is work a corner for 1-2 sessions, ride for 1-2 sessions.
this time, the school has low attendance, so sessions are 30 min.

Saltman

zenpixel@yahoo.com;251606 wrote: emily and I are looking forward.
I get to ride Barber tomorrow and wed. in trade for working corners for CSS.

the guy who arranges the corner workers for CSS typically asks me for names.
if you're local and interested, lmk.

basic deal is work a corner for 1-2 sessions, ride for 1-2 sessions.
this time, the school has low attendance, so sessions are 30 min.
OMG! Of all the weeks... I took off last week and have vacation coming in two weeks. Fml.